Review:Gtechniq C1.5, G1,G2, & G4

Gtechniq C1.5 Silo Seal, gtech coatings, gtechiq spray sealant
Gtechniq G1 Clear Vision Smart Glass 100 ml.
Gtechniq G4 Glass Nano Polish 100 ml.

Just read Bazucas review and it reminded me to update mine, then realized I didn't post this review on Autogeek, but did on their sister forum AutopiaForums.

I did this back in July 2012. It was a bit brief, but ask away with questions. I won the Silo Seal in a contest.

Heres the link to original review.

Gtechniq C1.5, G1,G2, & G4 - Autopia Forums - Auto Detailing & Car Care Discussion Forum

Today I gave my Old SKool TL a Gtechniq make over. I cleaned my car with a waterless wash, this time instead of BFWW I used Meguiars D114. I mixed almost .5oz in 32oz of distilled water. Cleaned the car and windows from top to bottom; first I polished the windshield with G4, it was fairly easy to use but make sure you tape up your trim!!! Or else you will have beautiful trim like mine:wall. When I do my TSX and Wife CRV I will make sure I use tape.
After letting G4 haze over I removed it with D114 and a MF, then I applied G1, this was easy and straight forward, the bottle says to do 3 coats which I did. Let it haze for 15 mins.
Now the fun part, removing G1 with the G2 was not fun. You have to apply it in small sections at a time and quickly wipe off or else it dries back up. Removing the G1 with G2 was the most tedious part. To finish off I took a MF and wiped the excess.

Next I used the C1.5 Silo Seal.I won this last week so thanks Todd :rockon

First a word for Gtech, the bottle is bloody crap. The spray nozzle was leaky and wasted a lot of product, and even around the rim were the nozzle goes in leaked.
The product itself is great; it has a milky consistency and no smell. I did two coats, wiping the product my towel felt grabby and I was expected more a slick finish. After the second coat I didn’t see much of a different.
So I wanted to see how water would bead down the road...., well about an hour later I go to the gym and when I get out of the gym and its raining!!! So I got beading shots too.

Old Skool meets new Skool

I will be doing my black car next with G1:rockon

Enjoy
-Dhaval