autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

SON1C Synopsis 31 : Meguiars - #34 Final Inspection Quick Detailer Clay Lube IPA replacement Review

I had the opportunity to work pretty extensively with Meguiars #34 Final Inspection yesterday

First off I used it as a clay lube for two vehicles, it worked very well providing great lubricity and no marring was induced, it was used in conjunction with meguiars blue mild professional clay and mothers fine clay. On one of the vehicles it was pulling off junk similar to this

This product has a great smell, similar to the meguiars consumer line detail spray

The burgundy bottle in the back left is what I am referring to its called their mist and wipe detail spray
    I have to say Final Inspection seemes to be their mist and wipe detail spray 2.0, both smell great ( and similar ) one is blueish the other is redish however I found the final inspection to provide a higher lubricity and is a much better value.
    I used it for quick detailing, works great, smells great, lubricated, what's not to like.
    Meguiars also boasts anti-static properties for this, as we all value, since dust is on of our arch enemies.
    When I was correcting with m205 and wolfgang total swirl remover I used this in place of ipa, and it performed just as well for my purposes, final inspection contains no real protecting agents so this can be a big plus or a negative depending on your needs and uses.
    Would I recommend this? Yes. This is a great product, good value, great performance, many uses, if you're in need of this type of product pickup a 16 oz and see how you like it
    Meguiars isn't the biggest name in the detailing industry for no reason!

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent review Sonic. I havent used #34 myself, but from what I understand its very similar to their consumer line Quik Detailer.

They sell the gallon size versions of #34 at certain parts stores. I have alot of Mothers Showtime left, once I run out I will probably try #34.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SON1C Synopsis 31 : Meguiars - #34 Final Inspection Quick Detailer Clay Lube IPA replacement

I love to use ONR for clay lube and also for replacement of IPA more cheaper i think and i love it smells!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dertoLearN. View Post
    I love to use ONR for clay lube and also for replacement of IPA more cheaper i think and i love it smells!
    ^^^^ Ok?? What exactly does ONR have to do with this thread?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SON1C Synopsis 31 : Meguiars - #34 Final Inspection Quick Detailer Clay Lube IPA replacement

I use final inspection to prime pads, works great for that too.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the review and the time to do it, great information about a product I was wondering about.

Chris aka Italian Guy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CM8 6MT View Post
    Excellent review Sonic. I havent used #34 myself, but from what I understand its very similar to their consumer line Quik Detailer.

They sell the gallon size versions of #34 at certain parts stores. I have alot of Mothers Showtime left, once I run out I will probably try #34.
    thanks!
    yeah those were my immediate impressions from it, yeah it can be found easily otc, my buddy found it on sale and picked up 2 gallons of #34 and 2 bars of megs pro blue mild clay for less than a dollar... crazy. I love mothers but I would take 34 over showtime everytime -- and I have ~ a gallon of showtime lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dertoLearN. View Post
    understandable onr gets a lot of positive press, I've never used it
    Quote Originally Posted by CM8 6MT View Post
    ^^^^ Ok?? What exactly does ONR have to do with this thread?
    lol hes just offering some input
    Quote Originally Posted by sears4976 View Post
    I use final inspection to prime pads, works great for that too.
    I used it for that too* I agree worked great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Italian Guy View Post
    Thanks for the review and the time to do it, great information about a product I was wondering about.

Chris aka Italian Guy
    thanks chris! its definitely a quality product.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SON1C Synopsis 31 : Meguiars - #34 Final Inspection Quick Detailer Clay Lube IPA replacement Review

It's nice seeing Meg's #34 being headlined in your excellent review...
    Thanks for doing so!

I've been using it for many, many years...and have
    always thought of it as an excellent product.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SON1C Synopsis 31 : Meguiars - #34 Final Inspection Quick Detailer Clay Lube IPA replacement Review

Quote Originally Posted by FUNX725 View Post
    It's nice seeing Meg's #34 being headlined in your excellent review...
    Thanks for doing so!

I've been using it for many, many years...and have
    always thought of it as an excellent product.

Bob
    thanks bob! I have several other meg's products in que for a review glad you enjoyed it
    I agree -- I haven't been using it for long but it will definitely stick around I was pleasantly surprised with this one

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonic im interested to see why you prefer #34 over Mothers Showtime?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast