autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: CarPro RELOAD

Post Thanks / Like

CarPro RELOAD

Preparation:
    So after the initial wash, I used P21s TAW to decontaminant the paint allowing it to dwell for 10 minutes. Rinsed thoroughly with water and then hit it again with the foam gun - CG Wash & Gloss. From my conversation with Nick, it was important to get the surface as clean as possible for Reload to bond properly. To that end I used the Nanoskin and got the paint "plastic baggie smooth" and finally did a complete wipe down with Menzerna Top Inspection to remove any remaining product or oils. The paint was recently polished so that wasn't a requirement in this case.

Application:
    With the vehicle inside the garage I sprayed one quarter of the hood w/RELOAD and immediately wiped it down with the short nap side of the Gold Junior MF towel. Took a second clean Gold Junior MF towel and buffed it with the short nap side. The application technique was not unlike using a detail spray, except I worked in very small sections. I proceeded with this application method and covered the entire vehicle in about 20-25 minutes.

I am and have been a huge fan of BFCS and WGDGS because of ease of use and great results. For me, those are the gold standards that other LSPs are measured against. Since RELOAD is WOWO and similar in nature to the "twins", thought it might be a great product for my wife's SUV since I'm not constantly wiping it down and experimenting with different products to achieve the "ultimate" show car shine as I do with my car. As Nick explained, RELOAD is more of a "set it and forget it" type of product which is perfect for her SUV. Careful attention must be paid to maintaining the coating, since anything containing "wax" should be avoided. The only thing I use on the paint now is ONR (no wax version) period.

Results
    Best gloss I've seen from any product! Surface is ultra smooth and RELOAD seems to act as a repellant to dirt and debris. As easy to apply as your favorite detail spray. In a word, outstanding!

Conclusion
    I would strongly recommend RELOAD if you don't want to fiddle with the paint on a regular basis. Has great beading properties and the vehicle seems to stay cleaner a bit longer then with conventional LSPs. Per CarPro's literature, it has about a 2 mos lifespan which from my point of view would be just fine. Assuming that works for your situation - I would strongly recommend this product.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome im glad someone else loved this stuff. You can use it on your winshield as well

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AG Online

Post Thanks / Like

Re: CarPro RELOAD

Yes indeed, forgot to mention that - works great actually.