CarPro’s TRIX is one of my favorite products. I use it in place of products such as IronX and Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner. “CarPro TRIX is a combination of IronX plus special chemicals that remove tar and naphtha base components.” (From autogeek.com)

I use it mostly for wheels, but it also has great results when used on paint. I normally clean wheels with something less aggressive, but when the wheels need an extra cleaning, this product works wonders. Every time I use this product on old dirty wheels, I am amazed by the color and brightness it brings back.

Make sure to shake it up a lot; between every wheel, or every couple of sprays. If you don’t, the chemicals inside will separate and you will not get the full effects from this product. After you spray the product, you can see it doing it’s magic (similar to IronX or Sonax). The surface looks as if it is bleeding purple!

Oh, and it reeks!

How to use:
1. Shake well
2. Spray onto surface
3. Wait several minutes
4. Agitate with soft sponge or brush
5. Rinse thoroughly and repeat

This product is great at removing iron particles and many other contaminants while still being cheaper than IronX. I highly recommend this product. (Sorry for no pictures, hope this was decent for my first review)