autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SON1C Synopsis 21 : Chemical Guys - AllClean+ Review

Nice job, pal!

Very cute, Mrs. SON1C!!!
    '03 Corvette Z06

Super Member Caleb@ImpeccableImage's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like I need to get some now lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Great review.

Im curious how this will stack up against CG's Extreme Orange Degreaser. Im a huge fan of the stuff but its smell can be overwhelming sometimes. Ill have to give this stuff a try and see if it can replace it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Johny B View Post
    Thanks for the review.
    Thanks Johny!
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralout462 View Post
    Perfect timing! Thanks again Sonic.
    glad to hear that
    thanks again for viewing!
    Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    Awesome results. Once I'm out of my Adam's APC, this is next on my list just because of the dilution ratio. Such good bang for your buck!
    having used both, this blows adams APC, but what else is new lol
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateDetail View Post
    Great review SON1C! I'm relieved it works well on other things. Because I had just got this, and the first thing I tried it on was a 5 hour old hot chocolate stain spilt on my wood floor. I gotta say, with agitation and everything, it took longer that expected to clean that up. And I used it at full strength! I wonder if certain chemicals in these cleaners, just don't work on some surfaces.
    as in undiluted? create another chocolate stain on the wood and report back when using dilutions 1:20 and if not that then 1:10 lol, I have gotten bad results with products not using them to the specified dilutions, also possible it just wasn't the job for a wood stain like you said, thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Lim3 View Post
    Sweet review
    thanks, matches your car lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Audi X2 View Post
    Excellent!
    Thank you very much for taking the time to put together this very helpful and well laid out review.
    I really like the CG All Clean and this further backs up my results thus far.
    thank you for taking your time to view it and reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutalNoodle View Post
    A very cool review! Man, you weren't kidding when you said "trashed." Looks like the dog or kitty threw a party.

Did you notice dryness on the leather? I remember Colinpd137 noted on his review.

I'm tempted to give this a try, but I still have 2/3 gallon of APC+ sitting in the cabinet... What should I do!? LOL

ps

lol^
    lol yeah no joke there, puppy party in the car, its all fun and games until you realize its trashed and someone has to clean it! I examined it and said.. perfect opportunity to put allclean+ to the test
    I didn't notice any dryness with the leather which I was very pleased with, maybe on a more sensitive leather like I've dealt with in some BMW's however for this leather it was great
    lol! you're asking the wrong guy, I'd obviously say give it a try, I was want to try nonsense, I did this with half a jug of apc+ sitting in my reservoir
    Quote Originally Posted by Benziez View Post
    nice work!.... does all clean comes with a sprayer?
    yes it does, or at least should lol
    Quote Originally Posted by vman View Post
    How does the cleaning compare to apc+ for exterior things like tires and wheels?
    I haven't tested it on that properly yet, I'll report back when I have the opportunity to

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FivePoint.0 View Post
    Nice job, pal!

Very cute, Mrs. SON1C!!!
    lol thank you and thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaSmurf View Post
    Looks like I need to get some now lol.
    lol yeah I'd definitely recommend this product, stamp of approval, do I hear an I.I.D. order in the works?
    Quote Originally Posted by RhetoricMixes View Post
    Great review.

Im curious how this will stack up against CG's Extreme Orange Degreaser. Im a huge fan of the stuff but its smell can be overwhelming sometimes. Ill have to give this stuff a try and see if it can replace it.
    thank you
    yeah I'd definitely like to hear your thoughts on the comparison, I'd like to compare them both, however I haven't had the chance to work with that product yet, send me a sample and I'll let you know

Super Member Caleb@ImpeccableImage's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup you sure do. Got an order in the works . How do you dilute your apc properly?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SON1C View Post
    as in undiluted? create another chocolate stain on the wood and report back when using dilutions 1:20 and if not that then 1:10 lol, I have gotten bad results with products not using them to the specified dilutions, also possible it just wasn't the job for a wood stain like you said, thank you
    Yes, undiluted..Yeah I was thinking that, maybe it needs to be diluted? Also it was hot chocolate, so it had milk in it too. idk lol I'll report back with pics when I get another drink lol

Jeff

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the review. I like the idea of one product for the interior. My interiors always seem to attract a lot of dust. I've tried a little Endust sprayed on the MF and then did a wipe down. Dust still finds a home after a few hours. How do you prevent it, I realize we can never eliminate it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PapaSmurf View Post
    Yup you sure do. Got an order in the works . How do you dilute your apc properly?
    texted you a bit back on this
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateDetail View Post
    Yes, undiluted..Yeah I was thinking that, maybe it needs to be diluted? Also it was hot chocolate, so it had milk in it too. idk lol I'll report back with pics when I get another drink lol
    yeah it might be too thick etc to work properly, hard to explain but we're on the same page lol, looking forward to hearing back
    Quote Originally Posted by don03109 View Post
    Thanks for the review. I like the idea of one product for the interior. My interiors always seem to attract a lot of dust. I've tried a little Endust sprayed on the MF and then did a wipe down. Dust still finds a home after a few hours. How do you prevent it, I realize we can never eliminate it.
    If you're in the market definitely give it a shot, I use innerclean as well for a protectant and it boasts dust repellent technology you could give that a shot as well

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    Awesome results. Once I'm out of my Adam's APC, this is next on my list just because of the dilution ratio. Such good bang for your buck!
    This will replace your Adam's APC.

Great review SON1C, my wife thanks you for racking up my Visa bill.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast