autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Member JWilliams.RadiantDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Kwazar 2 liter Foaming sprayer review

I have a non foaming 1 liter one and love it, so I was excited to see AGO carrying these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS7yhtPfDjs

The video above is what I was expecting to happen when I filled it with Chemical Guys EcoSmart waterless wash, but what I got was.... disappointing to say the least. It was diluted properly, but it didn't foam at all. I don't even think I noticed a difference between it with the foamer and the regular bottle. As soon as it hit the trucks paint it was already running. Maybe it's the chemical so I decided to try it with CG All Clean+. It sprayed out white and looked thicker, but still ran instantly and I didn't notice any clinging. It definitely looked better and closer to what I expected to see, but it didn't react any difference once it hit the paint.

I know not all chemicals will work the same with a foaming sprayer, so that is just that. But I was really hoping the EcoSmart would foam. I tried the foaming tip on the 1 liter bottle with the same crappy results. I really want to know what was used in that youtube video I'll track down 1 more product I can try spraying and take some video of all 3. But as far as my experience this thing sucks for what it's intended to do. And besides me not getting it to foam at all, it sprays a stupidly wide stream that's not adjustable.

If anyone here's used one and can comment I'd love to know what products actually work in it. I suspect there are plenty that might foam up nicely.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kwazar 2 liter Foaming sprayer review

I think it would work fine with 2-6 oz of honeydew foam soap or any other foam soap. Look up modding this bottle too.

Super Member JWilliams.RadiantDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I know it would work great with a regular soap, I was hoping to get some level of foaming with waterless, I didn't honestly expect to see what I saw in that video. But I did want to see some level of foam. I got nothing at all.

Post Thanks / Like

Hm...foam gun works better

Post Thanks / Like

I still think this would be ok to wash a car in my condo garage where I din't have power to run my powerwasher with my foam cannon.

Post Thanks / Like

Why do you want the waterless wash to foam?

It would be better if it was a liquid to break the grime down. One of the main reasons they started using foaming hand soap dispensers is because it actually uses less soap when it's foamed up (bubbles create more volume but bubbles are filled with air). When we wash our cars with soap instead of rinseless or waterless solutions we sometimes use foam guns (garden hose) or foam canons (pressure washer) and then follow with the 2BM. Unless of course you just use a rinseless bucket and use the foam gun as your wash bucket instead - in this case your still using AMPLE amounts of soap so the lack of soap from it being foamy isn't an issue.

With waterless washes you want it to be a liquid so it is fully soaking the panel. A foam will dilute it - for lack of a better term - with air. Maybe not by much, but I'd rather spray the WW and let the dirt break down and run off the panel.
    Former professional detailer. Current medical student (class of 2023)

2017 Infiniti Q60 3.0t AWD

Post Thanks / Like

I think the main issue is the two products you tried. Waterless washes are not meant to foam up and your APC of choice is said to be citrus based.

Post Thanks / Like

That is not a fair comparison of the Kwazar to that other bottle. The other one is a pressurized bottle, similar to the one I bought at Home Depot. The Kwazar does not pressurize, only sprays.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by richy View Post
    That is not a fair comparison of the Kwazar to that other bottle. The other one is a pressurized bottle, similar to the one I bought at Home Depot. The Kwazar does not pressurize, only sprays.
    I think the foaming sprayer OP is talking about is this one, which is pressurized:

Kwazar Venus Pro Super Foamer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gski View Post
    I think the foaming sprayer OP is talking about is this one, which is pressurized:

Kwazar Venus Pro Super Foamer
    Thanks man, I didn't realize it was pressurized too. I appreciate you taking the time to link the sprayer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast