autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Out of these 3 high end waxes....

I had a flat black car before (no metallic fleck, but still glossy) i used Souveran as a once every 2-3 week wax, reeeaaaally made the car pop!

I must say though, with a black car, after you wax and do the final wipe, finish off with a quick detailing spray like Crystal Mist or Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz. This will remove any haze from the wax, leaving a super clear finish. But overall Souveran goes well on black and is a bit cheaper too

Post Thanks / Like
    If it was me, I would use Souveran to top a sealant of your choice. That extends the life of the combo.

On the other hand, I can't stress enough how good Fuzion looks over the new Wolfgang Liquid Seal. I mean good like better than anything I've ever tried, just amazing.

Post Thanks / Like

I prefer any of Griot's Garage carnuba wax products regardless of the paint colors. I always get a clear and deep shine. As someone has already posted prep before and after wax treatments make the difference.

Post Thanks / Like

Füzion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Souveran all the way. I have layered it over and under other waxes and it makes a black car look like it sits under a pool! My perfect combo's that work for me.
    Wash: Cg citrus wash and gloss mild dilution! Or pinnacle shampoo- wonderful scent.
    Paint prep.
    Coly 845.
    Souveran. Then if you get board coly 845 again in a few days. Looks amazing!

Post Thanks / Like

I've used all 3 and Supernatural never worked well for me...the look was fine, but I had sweating/rehazing problems.

Souveran and Fuzion are bubba proof. I always come back to Souveran. It gets my vote.

Post Thanks / Like

Love the look of Souveran, Fuzion is a definite keeper, and Supernatural looks great but a little harder to remove and can sweat in high humidity. Id suggest Fuzion ...

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Pinnicle Is my favorite wax period. Easy to use Great shine. Looks great on Black or Red. Fuzion is good also. I use Fuzion in the Winter. Souvoran in the Spring to Fall. Either one not a bad choice. I have used other DoDo waxes not Supernatural yet. I also like Midnight Sun. Goes on easy and looks extremely good the next day after it cures. I wax every two weeks so longivity not a problem

Post Thanks / Like

I have all 3 and like the look of Supernatural best. It sweated on me the 2nd day, which really disappointed me. Apparently wiping with some cool distilled water can fix that. It is much more difficult to remove than Souveran or Fuzion, but but then, what isn't?

Supernatural has a bright,sparkling shine with warmth. It looks more traditional than Souveran or Fuzion.

Fuzion has more sparkle than Souveran. Fuzion has a sparkle and a brilliant shine and glow to it that makes things pop.It isn't as clear as SN though.
    Souveran has a rich, warm glow, but isn't a crystal clear or a brilliant shine, so much. It absorbs the light more and causes the paint to have more of a glow than a reflective shine.

I believe that SN has the most durability, followed by Fuzion and Souveran being last.
    Souveran attracts a lot of dust, because it has a lot of oils in it to give it that warm glow. It has lanolin in it. Putting sheep's fat in a wax seems like an odd decision to me. They don't tell you it has lanolin in the Souveran product description, but they tell you in the kit. That's odd, too. Souveran looks great, but is high maintenance. It's a great show car wax. I dislike it for DD use because it attracts so much dust.
    Fuzion is anti static, so it tends to stay cleaner, which to me, combined with the ease of use, and the shine it gives, makes it a top pick for your pampered DD.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have to ask... What is "sweating " when referring to the Supernatural?
    2012 Dodge Challenger RT Classic Bright Silver
    2018 Ford F150 Xlt Sport 4X4 Magnetic Grey

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast