autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Meguiar's Endurance Spray

Hello fellow Geeks, I come to you with a review of the Meguiar's Endurance spray.The product works fairly well. It doesn't have the "Grape" sent as the gel but doesn't have a horrible smell either. This spray needs to be spread with a BRUSH! Microfiber cloths will not get the best out of this product. Spray product on the tire itself and get a clean soft bristle brush and swipe clockwise. Going back and forth doesn't really create a smooth texture. This is also great for your wheel wells and you also have to use a brush to apply. The thing I really don't like about this product is the bottle trigger. The trigger is HORRIBLE! its constantly jams and is very difficult to get the perfect application out of it. I would defiantly recommend buying another bottle when using this product. Overall I rate this product a 8. Its shine is great and it last a long time. (2 weeks) This is my first review and I hope you guys liked it!
    -Isaiah
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Meguiar's Endurance Spray-camerazoom-20121029170859472-jpg   Meguiar's Endurance Spray-camerazoom-20121029170930061-jpg  
    Izzy's Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Meguiar's Endurance Spray

I loved the gel but can't find it anymore. All I can find is Endurance spray or aerosol. I agree that using a brush is the best way to apply this product. When I used the gel I placed a few dabs on the brush and spread it that way. Do you know if they still make the gel?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes they do! I find it everywhere I go. I find it at my nearest Autozone, Walmart and even lowes hardware. If you can't find it Amazon.com has it fully in stock.
    Izzy's Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the review.
    Johny

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved the shine it produces, but you really need to apply it carefully or it will stain the wheels from the accidental over spray or if you do not completely wipe it off.

Trust me you will see it. You'll notice a yellowish stain that resembles your over spray wipe off marks and it will require some good old fashioned elbow grease and a really bright light to see the effected areas.

The OP is right, the trigger is horrible and it can jam, clog or back up and leak. I emptied mine out into an industrial trigger sprayer.
    You need to apply it with a foam tire applicator or better yet a really fine nap tire dressing brush.

I use these same items (for illustration only): Micro-hair tire dressing applicator or Dressing Applicator and 4 Pads

The OP is pretty spot on with how to apply it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by msagustin View Post
    I loved the shine it produces, but you really need to apply it carefully or it will stain the wheels from the accidental over spray or if you do not completely wipe it off.

Trust me you will see it. You'll notice a yellowish stain that resembles your over spray wipe off marks and it will require some good old fashioned elbow grease and a really bright light to see the effected areas.

The OP is right, the trigger is horrible and it can jam, clog or back up and leak. I emptied mine out into an industrial trigger sprayer.
    You need to apply it with a foam tire applicator or better yet a really fine nap tire dressing brush.

I use these same items (for illustration only): Micro-hair tire dressing applicator or Dressing Applicator and 4 Pads

The OP is pretty spot on with how to apply it.
    I agree with everything you posted. Tried this stuff because I loved the gel version. I thought my trigger was just messed up, must be like that with all of them. I let a friend use it on her 2010 camaro and got some on the clearcoated wheels, stained the crap out of them near the lip. It took compound to remove it! I'll stick to PERL.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes. I'm sticking to the Gel! It works wonders. My next review is going to be over the Gel.
    Izzy's Car Care

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you use the product on the rim.?

Sent from my ADR6300 using AG Online

Post Thanks / Like
    You should not use this on any rim. It will cause stains and it's kinda hard to take off.
    Izzy's Car Care