autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Pinnacle Liquid Souveran Wax

A week+ I washed my Truck using Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo. After drying I applied another coat of Mothers Pure Carnauba this is the second coat. The next day I used the Souveran Liquid Spay. I had a sample of Liquid Souveran Wax. The following day I applied a thin coat too my White Silverado. Hard too tell on white if it's on with the sun light. After finished removing Liquid Souveran. I went for a ride the hood looked the best ever. When I got out of my truck and closed the door. Wow nice and slick when I felt the paint. This is what I've been looking for. By far for me the best for white paint. Now if I can post some pics I took. Truck still nice and smooth after using Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz today. 10 days later. If you haven't give the Pinnacle Liquid Souveran Wax a try. Thanks too AG for putting that sample in one of my orders.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinnacle Liquid Souveran Wax

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHawk View Post
    A week+ I washed my Truck using Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo. After drying I applied another coat of Mothers Pure Carnauba this is the second coat. The next day I used the Souveran Liquid Spay. I had a sample of Liquid Souveran Wax. The following day I applied a thin coat too my White Silverado. Hard too tell on white if it's on with the sun light. After finished removing Liquid Souveran. I went for a ride the hood looked the best ever. When I got out of my truck and closed the door. Wow nice and slick when I felt the paint. This is what I've been looking for. By far for me the best for white paint. Now if I can post some pics I took. Truck still nice and smooth after using Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz today. 10 days later. If you haven't give the Pinnacle Liquid Souveran Wax a try. Thanks too AG for putting that sample in one of my orders.
    I have Souveran paste wax on my car and use the liquid after washing. Love it. My son just used the body shampoo and commented on how slick and smooth his paint felt.

Post Thanks / Like
    I also have the sample bottle and have been wanting to try it out. Any thoughts on what the best combo is between that and Collinite 845 and 476? Got those three and have been thinking about the right combo for winter.

Devin