autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Review - Pinnacle Leather Cleaner & Conditioner

Products Used:

- Pinnacle Leather Cleaner & Conditioner

- MF Scrubber

Note:
    This Pinnacle Leather Cleaner & Conditioner was acquired in a trade from Buckskincolt(great guy and great trade).

Thoughts:
    This is the first leather cleaner & conditioner AIO product I have tried. The solution has a new leather scent which is quite pleasant.

Seat Process:
    First the seat was vacuumed. A piece of tape was placed vertically to show the before and after picture. I followed the directions and sprayed the seat directly with three mists. The MF scrubber was used to clean and spread the product evenly over the leather seat. A clean MF was used shortly after to buff away and excess product.

After - Left Side - Pinnacle Cleaned & Conditioned
    Before - Right Side - 11 years of wear and tear

Steering Wheel Process:
    With most car products less is better. To get the steering wheel clean, a spray was applied every few inches and cleaned with the MF Scrubber. More product definitely worked better in this case. A clean MF was used shortly after to buff away and excess product.

After - Left Side - Pinnacle Cleaned & Conditioned
    Before - Right - 11 years of wear and tear

The pictures show how well the Pinnacle Leather Cleaner & Conditioner worked on the seat and steering wheel. It surprised me how well it conditioned the leather seat & stirring wheel. This is another great product from Pinnacle.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review - Pinnacle Leather Cleaner & Conditioner

Glad you like it Ben! Thanks for a very easy trade! I've been using this stuff for quite a while and get the same successful results! You can really see in your seat 50/50 how well it conditioned the thirsty seat. I have always been impressed how well it cleaned being it's a cleaner conditioner
    Great review!
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." Lincoln's First Annual Message to Congress, December 3, 1861.

Newport, Oregon USA!