I have been using the Auto Geek foam gun for years and I would have to say I would not detail a vehicle without it. I have used the AG Foam Cannon as well but i like the fact the the Foam Gun can be used with any hose and does not require a pressure washer. If you use it along with the DP Xtreme Foam you will get great results everytime.

I saw use it with the DP Xtreme foam because it is soap that is designed for the Foam Gun so it will not stripe the vehicle wax.

One thing I like most about the foam gun is that it really make washing a vehilce must easier and makes it safer as well. It makes it safer by loosening the dirt off the vehicle to it is an extra step that will keep you from scratching or marring the vehicles paint.

One to the pictures:

When using the right mixture of soap and adjusting the the amount of foam coming out of the gun can look like this.

Pro:
Great Price
Work Great
Loosen Dirt

Cons:
Have to use DP Xtreme Foam
Not as much foam as the Foam Cannon
Foam Doesn't stick as long to vehicle as the cannon

Even with these cons it is a great piece for the money and will make anyone detailing from home with a normal hose happy. Every client I have recommended to foam gun to has loved it and wouldn't detail without it.