Not sure why I forgot to post this here, but this is a copy from Autopia. Original post date: 1/23/2012. Note that any comments related to product pricing were made before the launch of the Blackfire 2012 products, so pricing was not available at time of review. Review is unedited from original posting.

OK, here is a quick review of Blackfire's new waterless wash. I can't do reviews nearly as well as Corey and some of you other guys can, but I will give it my best shot. For purposes of this review, I compared it with Ultima Waterless Wash Plus (RTU). Can't compare pricing, since it hasn't officially been released yet, but as far as scent goes, nothing specific comes to mind. It's just a nice, subtle, fresh scent that is not overpowering at all. I really like it. Now, on to the pics! Please note that my car has not been washed in about a week, only drives on paved roads, and has seen a couple of rains in the past week, just to give you a general idea of the amount of dirt we're dealing with. Also, I applied a coat of CG Pete's 53 over a coat of Menzerna Power Lock about a month or so ago, with a few different boosters applied since then.

passenger side door panel before

dirt on lower panel

product sprayed on surface

I attempted to take a 50/50 shot - didn't turn out as good as I had hoped though. To the right of my finger is clean, to the left is not.

amount of dirt on upper half of driver side door

only upper half of driver side door has been waterless washed

quick comparison test on the hood using the body lines as dividers - nothing was used on the outer edges as comparison points

BF WDWW on the left, nothing on the right

amount of dirt on just that one strip of the hood

this one blurred for some reason. UWWP on the right, nothing on the left

reflection shot to show both products side-by-side.

Personally, I felt that the new Wet Diamond Waterless Wash is pretty doggone similar to UWWP, and that's saying something. With both products, the towel got a little grabby over more heavily soiled areas (specifically the bottom panels), however this is fairly typical and not a knock on either product. Slickness is pretty much the same for both. As far as any "gloss enhancers" go, it is my opinion that these products do not necessarily contain any gloss enhancers of their own, but rather enhance the look of your existing wax or sealant, which is a real plus if you don't want to change that look. It was a bit cool (low 50's) yesterday, so both products took a little longer to dry, which was the only thing I didn't really care for. No streaking though. I did end up finishing up the car with PB Spray and Wipe, just because it "flashed" a bit quicker. Just a note there that temperatures do play a role in drying time. I also tested BF WDWW on windows with a Cobra Gold Plush Jr. and am happy to report that there was no streaking! In conclusion, this is a great new product from Blackfire that I am sure everybody will love!