autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire Interior cleaner , Interior Protectant

These Blackfire Interior cleaner and protectant products are awesome ! I bought the 16oz bottles to test out, and am now on autopia car care ordering the 64oz jugs.

They are very similar to the DP interior cleaner and interior protectant BUT without the ridiculous Banana smell. I also get the feeling that they worked better (possibly more concentrated ?)

oh yeah, the protectant is also boosted by polycharger !!! and can be layered within minutes. I hope to get some more great results with these products in the near future.

The DP products work well, but theres no way I could use them in an expensive car without spoiling it with a lasting bananna smell.

The Blackfire products I am speaking about are completely odorless. and again, boosted by polycharger. I am really starting to like all these polycharged products. (sonus, ultima, blackfire).

credit goes to gary deans reviews for opening my eye to some of the polycharged products to test out. thx gary.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackfire Interior cleaner , Interior Protectant

funny thing is I had this combination and didnt like it. the cleaner didnt really get much of the interrior accept for dust. also the protectant almost stained itself on the interrior and collected so much dust.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackfire Interior cleaner , Interior Protectant

Quote Originally Posted by ballfan4141 View Post
    funny thing is I had this combination and didnt like it. the cleaner didnt really get much of the interrior accept for dust. also the protectant almost stained itself on the interrior and collected so much dust.
    wow, really. I find that to be about as opposite of the experience I had with the products.

I found the cleaner to work VERY well. and a little went a long way. It kind of has a fresh scent, and left my seats completely stripped of previous conditioner, while also leaving a soft and pliable feeling. Did not dry out anything. I'm very impressed with it.

for cleaning duty's I mainly use Ultima spray gel interior cleaner, Pinnacle leather/vinyl cleaner, Sonus Leather cleaner, and I have used the Griots interior cleaner. I found the Blackfire cleaner to be right up there with the Ultima interior cleaner gel. It foamed less and has less of a scent. I think the Blackfire was a little easier to work with, and stayed very wet the entire time.

Keep in mind, I will be honest and state that I'm using all of the above names products as more of maintenance cleaners. The cars I care for are in very good condition and all of these products have proved effective for me. The blackfire interior cleaner is for sure stripping previous protection and is cleaning very well.

If you have raveged seats you may need to use something like OPtimum Power Clean or a more powerful cleaner. But I have found that the Ultima interior cleaner is easier to use and when teamed up with a leather stiff bristle brush will compete with the power clean imo.

As for the Blackfire interior protectant I am truly impressed. I just sprayed directly onto the seat, rubbed in lightly, let sit for 1 minute then buffed. This product could not be easier to use. and drys completely. ZERO staining anywhere. I feel it would be almost impossible to make amistake or stain anything with this product. Its water based and PH nuetral, so i'm not sure where you made a mistake.

I love the products and I think they are a fantastic deal !