autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Detail king

Post Thanks / Like

Detail king

Just curious has anyone ever bought products from detail king? I have their catalog and they seem to pretty much only sell their own chemical products. They do have other brand names for tools. Just curious if anyone had any experience with them.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detail king

I purchased some stuff from them a few years ago. Some cleaning chemicals, tire shine, and polishes. I wasn't really impressed with anything other than the tire shine.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't diss them bc the owner will find your face book page and call you out. I replied once to a thread like this and I didn't even dog the company but the owner of the company wasn't happy with whatever I wrote. Got on my Business page all upset. Won't ever buy from them.

I remember what is was about! It was about their classes and I simply said I thought it was expensive. Nothing more nothing less.

Post Thanks / Like
    Searching for Shine Time's Facebook page right now!

Post Thanks / Like

Theres only one good place for that catalog...the dumpster, once you give them your name and phone number they WILL NOT leave you alone..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShineTimeDetail View Post
    Don't diss them bc the owner will find your face book page and call you out. I replied once to a thread like this and I didn't even dog the company but the owner of the company wasn't happy with whatever I wrote. Got on my Business page all upset. Won't ever buy from them.

I remember what is was about! It was about their classes and I simply said I thought it was expensive. Nothing more nothing less.
    Same thing happened to me a few months ago. I was shaking in my boots! Ha! My reaction was to PM SeaJay's and have a good laugh about it.

Sent via telepathy.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the input. I appreciate it. Of course the catalog made it all look so nice. I did think the quality of the catalog seemed like a pricey to print.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Detail king

dk is ok, no one supplier will ever be good for everybody. the dk stuff is just private label, the more products i try, i see of a lot of the same chemicals just in different labels/bottles. the thing that ticks me off is i see what other ppl charge for the same quantity product vs what dk charges, all i can say is dk has a hell of a markup on their stuff!!! ouch!

everything works from what i can tell and they do have some neat specialty cleaners and products.

hahaha ya i could see nick(the dk owner) doing something like that. i heard he can be a hot head and hard to deal with sometimes.

if you can get past the price of their stuff, give them a try tho. it seems to be a nice little company that must be doing something right.