Before this giveaway I was looking to get a dedicated wheel bucket so this seemed the perfect opportunity. The bucket is flexible but seems very sturdy, heavy handle, and the basket works well. The whole system is probably more suited for wet sanding which I could see using it for headlight restorations as someone else mentioned, but for my main use it will be a wheel bucket. And so far its been working pretty good. I have to say I like it. It's not very deep. Looking at it, its a little more than half the size of a 5 gal. bucket, but still fits the brushes I use well enough. I use the basket to hold my bottles: wheel cleaner, tire cleaner, and all purpose cleaner. One would think with all those bottles the bucket would tip but to my surprise it didn't.

my 3m bucket review-img_3789-jpg

my 3m bucket review-img_3803-jpg

Overall the bucket does very well and I plan on getting many years of use out of it. Thanks to Nick for the opportunity to try a new product. These giveaways are a great chance for us to try new things and we pay that forward by doing the reviews. Hopefully this review was helpful to those interested in this product.

Oh yeah I almost forgot my bonus gift in the bucket:
my 3m bucket review-img_3804-jpg

Looking forward to giving this a try as well. Thanks again AG you guys are the best.