autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Quick review Blue Velvet Pro

This review will be a little different from usual in that I didn't just use the product. I feel a product is only worth buying if the results it gives are long lasting or spectacular. So without further adieu here it goes.
    Dodo Juice Blue Velvet Hard Car Wax, carnauba wax, dodo waxes, dodojuice, wax for dark vehicles, dodo car care products, blue car wax
    -Price: 69.99 from AG
    -Size 200ml
    -Scent: strange strong candy like smell I couldn't quite describe

This wax when used was extremely easy. I did the whole truck and then wiped off the residue. I liked that it was a harder wax and I used very little because of it. After it was finished, I noticed the black areas on my truck were darkened a good deal, and the white areas actually turned blue from the color charging, and I must say I loved it even though it didn't last very long. Sorry I don't have any pictures from when I first did it as I didn't plan on doing a review.

Fast forward from June to now.

I have been doing no rinse washes on the truck since the summer time and after two snow storms, I figured a conventional wash was in order. I washed the truck with Adams apc and Megs hyper wash after pre-treating it with Auto Finesse citrus. After rinsing the truck, I saw something I couldn't believe
    Quick review Blue Velvet Pro-unnamed-2-jpg

Quick review Blue Velvet Pro-unnamed-3-jpg

After seven and a half months, it was still beading. I dried the truck and sprayed it again and it beaded just as well as before, so I left it alone after that.

Quick review Blue Velvet Pro-unnamed-1-jpg

Today I took a reflection picture on the hood. (Sorry for the dust, they already started salting the roads). This is an incredible wax in my opinion and while the price tag is a little steep, I have done two coats on my dragster, one on my camaro and one on my truck and I haven't made a dent in the pot. I highly recommend this wax to anyone no matter what the color of the car. I hope the review wasn't too long or boring as it was my first try and I know it was a little different from the norm. I just wanted to get my experience out with everyone. Thank you all for reading.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quick review Blue Velvet Pro

We need a full wright up and pic on that dragster..

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quick review Blue Velvet Pro

Will do asap. I'm rewiring and plumbing my camaro right now. I put a new motor and new electronics in it for this season and after that I plan on doing a detail on the dragster.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    My goto wax for my sonic blue lightning. Just recommended this product to two buddies. They both love it without a doubt. Great product. Ease of use, lasts, and looks great on dark colours.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AG Online