autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Pre-WOW

Post Thanks / Like

Pre-WOW

Well I picked up the Pre-Wow last week and got a chance to use it yesterday on my Avalanche. I've had wax residue on the tailgate since I purchased the truck and I've tried IPA and APC to get this off before and neither worked. So, I figured I'd give this stuff a try.

Here is a pic of the area.

The streaking on the plastic is from the EcoSmart wash I did yesterday. It was cleaned up later on.

I sprayed one spritz of the Pre-WOW on the area and used the supplied brush to agitate the area. The product definitely has some oils in it that help break up the old wax residue and slightly darkens the plastic.

Here are the results from using the Pre-WOW

You can still see a little bit of the wax residue in this pic (amazing what you find when you look at a pic afterward). Also, the areas that look really white below the area I was working on is not wax residue...actually i'm really not sure why the pic came out like that because there isn't anything on that section.

However this stuff seems to work really well and quickly. I haven't tried the other wax removers that are on the market. I was very impressed with how easily it removes the old wax especially after I have taken IPA and APC and a stiff brush to it before. This made simple work of the issue.

I would definitely recommend this product!

Thanks for reading!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pre-WOW

Thank you very much for the great write up. I purchased this recently as well, but I have not used it yet.
    Nice to know the product should do the job when needed.
    Buddy

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.