autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: Poorboy's World Air Freshener 32 oz. - Leather

CG Stripper Scent might be the best air freshener out there. It lasts for a good while (about 2 weeks in my car and I could still smell it) and smells great ( I know this is subjective). Also CG Leather Scent seems to work better than this one. I have a sample size I got from Cooter and while I don't think it's exactly leather smelling, it is a good smell and doesn't smell like a chemical.

Post Thanks / Like

I actually like the smell of the PB leather air freshener! (I know smell is subjective)
    I have a 32 oz bottle and I do agree with you that the scent does not last very long.
    I'm not sure if I get more than a couple of hours out of a complete interior application.
    I feel the large bottle may be so "diluted" and does not accomplish it's intended goal.

I would be interested in a smaller bottle "more concentrated" version of the product.

Post Thanks / Like

Great review! I haven't considered using spray type fresheners before, as I don' t have a business or such. I keep an air freshener in my truck from Bath and Body Works lol! It may sound feminine, but I found what works and use it often! If I ever use a spray freshener it would be CG Stripper Scent. Glad you posted the review so I know not to waste $$. Btw, what camera did you use for the excellent pictures?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by J1nx93 View Post
    Great review! I haven't considered using spray type fresheners before, as I don' t have a business or such. I keep an air freshener in my truck from Bath and Body Works lol! It may sound feminine, but I found what works and use it often! If I ever use a spray freshener it would be CG Stripper Scent. Glad you posted the review so I know not to waste $$. Btw, what camera did you use for the excellent pictures?
    Glad that a lot of members on Autogeekonline found my review useful.

I use Canon EOS 350D with Canon 17-40mm lens for these photos... all my other cams are currently out of battery...
    Exotic Auto Detail trade review / feedback:
    Think twice if you're going to trade with ExoticAutoDetai.

Post Thanks / Like

I like its smell too, though I'm not sure it smells like leather. I just wish the scent would last longer. After a couple of days it's gone.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm curious as to why you transferred it to a smaller spray bottle. The big bottle should have come with a sprayer - at least mine did, and I really like the sprayer. It delivers a nice fine mist.

I've only tried the Cherry, but I like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. Your honest opinion is appreciated. ^^ Good point Sport. Chemicals may have separated requiring a good shake to mix things up before the spray. By transferring only 1oz maybe it was weakened

Post Thanks / Like

Another possible point....
    The scent when originally applied is strong. It will diminish over time. This would be prefferable to me since I don't want it to be overpowering. I would rather have a "hint" of scent and not get knocked over when I open the door.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the review.

FWIW,

LTT Leather Essence is the best leather scent I've found (not that I've tried a ton) but it's currently not carried in the states. My car is 3yrs old and has 43,000 miles on it now and everyone that gets in it comments on how the car still smells so new.

It's most noticeable on warm summer days. I find the the scent seems to fade after a few days but I really think it' just me getting used to the smell. My wife can smell it every time she gets in the car, which is not very often.
    Quote Originally Posted by CieraSL View Post
    Wait! I know! Mirror, mirror against the grass, tell me who has kicked swirls' ass?
    http://Raskysautodetailing.com/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123