autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Optimum Spray Gun Review (Video)

Quote Originally Posted by slickooz View Post
    Great review/video! I would want this in my arsenal once I have a shop open. Looks very useful and doesn't waste a lot of product.
    Thanks slickooz,
    Once you get one, definitely want to hear some feed back! Thank you again if I had known all the responses,I would of made it "better".
    I don't want it to look wet, I want it to look Soaked!

Post Thanks / Like
    As soon as i saw you use it, and how fine the product comes out, along with how little you use up...i had to have it, ha. I buy tire shine 5 gallons at a time. $80 each time. So if i can shave that down...i like it!

Not only that. I was always using a spray bottle then following up with an applicator to wipe the excess. So this gun is perfect for me. Thanks again, you saved me some cash!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher1129 View Post
    As soon as i saw you use it, and how fine the product comes out, along with how little you use up...i had to have it, ha. I buy tire shine 5 gallons at a time. $80 each time. So if i can shave that down...i like it!

Not only that. I was always using a spray bottle then following up with an applicator to wipe the excess. So this gun is perfect for me. Thanks again, you saved me some cash!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Hi Kristopher,
    All you have to do is go to home depot and get a ˘97 spray bottle for the base, I orderd different bottles for the base without luck.How that save you some time!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjam View Post
    Hi Kristopher,
    All you have to do is go to home depot and get a ˘97 spray bottle for the base, I orderd different bottles for the base without luck.How that save you some time!
    Cool man. Thanks. I've got a ton of extra spray bottles. If one doesn't fit...I will absolutely do that! I need some spray bottles anyways, ha.

Post Thanks / Like

My opti gun has been put on backorder!!

Post Thanks / Like

That guns a bit expensive just for the sole purpose of spraying tire dressings. I would just get the harborfreight hvlp gun. It'll be the same thing for less than $20. Not to mention people actually use it for real automotive painting and have good results.
    Alan T.

Post Thanks / Like

I just put one in my cart also. I like the idea that you can screw your spray bottles directly to the gun. No containers to clean. I want to try it with ARO on my tires to see if I can stretch the life on my gallon.

I was hoping for a Valentines Day sale for free shipping over $95 but it doesnt look like thats going to happen. Oh well, I will sit tight, maybe A Presidents Day Sale!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lasthope05 View Post
    That guns a bit expensive just for the sole purpose of spraying tire dressings. I would just get the harborfreight hvlp gun. It'll be the same thing for less than $20. Not to mention people actually use it for real automotive painting and have good results.
    yeah, it seems that way. But I'm gonna save $50 pretty quick by using this thing. Using a plain spray bottle wastes a LOT of product. I'm more than willing to pay $50 for it. I think that's fine. I'll check out the one you mentioned though. I'm gonna need another one for my mobile van. But it's not spring yet...so I'm not in a rush.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lasthope05 View Post
    I actually have several bottles setup for the OptiGun. One has orange cleaner to clean the gun out between applications, I'll use Optimum Gloss Detailer after a wash while the car is still wet and it leave a just waxed finish. The "paint gun" will work, but the OptiGun has a very thin setting for low profile tires. If your not production/high volume detailing your better off with a paint gun, but if your spending $35 and up a gallon/128oz you really want to save as much as possible with a high level of performance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher1129 View Post
    My opti gun has been put on backorder!!
    Hey Kristopher,
    Did your OptiGun ever get shipped yet? I wonder if anyone has received their guns yet?!?!?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast