Quote Originally Posted by eanelson View Post
Rather than start a new thread, I'll just revive this one.

I am NEW to detailing. Until yesterday I had never picked up a DA polisher. Yesterday I used my GG DA and did an m105/m205 treatment on my wife's car. After that I washed it and sprayed OPC to remove any residue during the wash. The last step was to apply OC 2.0.

My review:

Great job Optimum! This product is fantastic. We had a rain storm this evening and I don't think I've had so much fun driving my car in the rain, well, ever. I probably watched the water flying off hood more than I watched the road . Once I got above 40mph it was amazing how it just runs off.

Reading the threads on OC 2.0 application, I was somewhat intimidated going into it but I just went for it. I found it VERY easy to apply. The only hiccup I had in the entire process was right when I began. I noticed the air bubble in the syringe and figured I would get it out (similar to how you get air bubbles out of a medical syringe) by pointing it in the air and depressing the plunger. I managed to splatter OC 2.0 on the rear passenger side panel so I had to hurry and start my application without any real planning.

It was a breeze to apply. I applied to one panel and then another. After I was finished with the second panel, I would go back to the first to check for high spots.

I drove the car in the rain and it was so fun. After that I came back and tested the sheeting and it is as advertised. Finally, I got out my ridgid wet/dry vac leaf blower part and blew off the car. That was crazy fun as well -- the car ended up about 95% dry just from that. I think I can give away my WW towels! I don't have it on the glass yet as it was dirty yesterday and I didn't have time to clean and apply it. I applied it to all of the painted parts on my wife's 2008 Subaru Legacy and only used 5ml.

Thanks again Optimum and Autogeek. This product rocks. I hope this lasts as long as Chris@Optimum's has.
Thank you so much for sharing! Your experience depicts how I would think a typical application should go. With as many syringes as we have sold compared to how few application problem threads I have read, it makes me think we hear from those frustrated by the process more than those who had a "normal" experience. Don't forget to post updates and pics if you have time.

Quote Originally Posted by AndySRT View Post
just a quick question about opti-coat i have factory decals down the side of my car whould i be able to use the opti-coat over the decals?
Yes, decals can certainly be coated with confidence.