autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Swissvax Divine

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Swissvax Divine

isnt that what discution forums are for? before i bought bos i read tons ofposts about it and then decided tobuy it and wasnt let down. but droping almost 700 dollors on mystery it beta blow my socks off. and from what ive read from high end detailers on d/w most are saying itsnot that big of a jump from bos to justify the large price tag.
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like

It must be me, because I find the entire Zymol thing impossible to understand.
    In my next life I am going to market some wayout expensive wax to detailing nuts and buy a Rolls with the proceeds.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek View Post
    I think when you spend that kind of money for a wax, you should see a clear difference. Unfortunately most only see what they want cause they spent it.

Do a 1/2 and 1/2 side by side and ask 3-4 friends/spouse/neighbors and you might just be disappointed in spending that much.
    I agree completely.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.