autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Review: DIAMONDITE Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner

DIAMONDITE Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner

Label: For Automotive Glass, Removes films, Leaves glass streak-free, Ammonia-free

Product Info: Diamondite Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner removes oily films, dirt, and environmental polution from automotive glass. This VOC compliant, non-ammoniated glass cleaner is safe on window tint and releases no irritating fumes. Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner wipes to a streak-free shine and leaves no films. This advanced, ultra-safe glass cleaner removes all interior films, even those caused by smoke. Use with a microfiber towel for best results.

Directions: Spray glass generously. Use a folded microfiber towel to wipe up and down the glass in long strokes. Flip the towel and wipe side to side. Stubborn films may require a second cleaning.

Personal Observations:

With the FL car show season upon us, I've been busier than usual with regulars returning for a "touch-up" and new clients requesting full details for their garage queens.

I don't give glass cleaner a second thought because I raided an auto parts chain's Central Florida stores last year when they decided to put Stoner's Invisible Glass on clearance at $.99 per 16 oz. pump spray bottle! As you know, all good things come to an end, sometimes unexpectedly.

Wrapping up a beautiful 1956 Chrysler, I found that I was out of glass cleaner. Wait a minute, what's this stuff? Oh yeah, picked it up at Detail Fest... Diamondite Glass Cleaner.

My immediate impression had to do with the sprayer, of all things. I like the regular, variable volume pump sprayer much better than the typical OTC "single speed." Never thought about it before.

Next, I was blown away with the speed at which the Diamondite cuts through that stubborn film on the inside of the windshield. You know... the vinyl outgassing, smoking, air polution, sneezing, breathing crud that typically takes three passes to remove.... gone!

I guess the only additional factors to consider are: leaves a nice, "hospital clean" smell, and it's window tint safe, and...

Price Comparison, per oz.:

Diamondite - $.75
    Stoner IG - .27
    DP Krystal Vision .50
    Sprayway - .21 (aerosol)
    Wurth - .42 (aerosol)

Recommendation:

I highly recommend the Diamondite Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner. I can easily finish a car using one half the quantity of Diamondite as some other excellent products, so the price per ounce differential is not as great as it would appear.

I love this stuff!

Diamondite® Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner Pump cleans auto glass windshields and windows without streaks! Clean car glass with Diamondite glass
    John Henry

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: DIAMONDITE Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner

Very nice review. Now you should protect the glass with Diamondite Crystal Gloss.