autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Optimum Polymer Technologies, Inc

I do not know about you folks, but, I'm going to finish using all of my detailing products and switch everything to Optimum products. That is, if there is an Optimum product, I will finish using what I have and order the Optimum version of the same product.

All of the Optimum products that I currently have, they are very easy to use and save a great deal of time vs. the other detailing products. ONR, SNAP!! lol I do not have to waste water and am able to save some good washing time. The product makes the exterior feel nice and smooth. Of course, I have to use my HPW maching to clean under the wheel wells, tires and some other small items.

Another great thing they offer is the Opti-Seal. I have done several vehicles, from 2008 to 2010, doing an ONR, Clay if needed (Optimum does not offer a clay bar), DP Max Wax (Optimum does not offer a Carnauba Wax) and finish the vehicles paint with the Opti-Seal. To me, by detailing the exterior in THAT ORDER runs very well, sleek and smooth. It holds up on a vehicle for a good amount of time. I have been using it on my 2008 Mazda 3s GT. I do not have a chance to clean my own car very often. Friday morning, I did an ONR on it and the paint still feels nice and smooth.

Here are some pictures of vehicles I've done on this Opti-Seal basis:

Another one that is missing is a 2008 Ford Shelby GT 500KR. I'm upset about that one since I did not have my digital camera with me since he called me at a moments notice.

Of course, I have a few other Optimum products, but I will not add more to the story. LOL All I will say is that I have the new Optimum Hyper Polish Spray that I have a vehicle, or two, that I will detail by the ONR, Clay, HYPER POLISH SPRAY and finish it with the Opti-Seal.
    Last edited by SRHTX; 06-06-2010 at 07:13 PM.
    Stephen R. Hollon, Jr
    Pearland, TX
    (956) 357-7696 – Cell/Text / srhtx@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Optimum Polymer Technologies, Inc

I think optimum products are top notch!
    '03 Corvette Z06

Post Thanks / Like

No doubt Optimum is definetly in my top 3. As far as multiple great products they are in my top 2.
    :dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Optimum Car Wax contains carnuaba, doesn't it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mindflux View Post
    Optimum Car Wax contains carnuaba, doesn't it?

Absolutely:

Patented UV protection for up to 5 months!

Optimum Car Wax's original, fantastic formula was overhauled to provide an even deeper gloss and incredible slickness. Just when you thought Optimum Car Wax couldn’t get any better, this all new formula shatters your perceptions of a spray wax. Try it for yourself!

Optimum is the first and only wax that contains UVA and UVB absorbers to shield your paint from all the sun’s harmful rays. The formula combines high-grade carnauba wax and sealant polymers to give you outstanding shine and protection. The carnauba produces a warm, high-impact gloss that is the standard in the auto care industry while the polymers bond the shine to the paint to create the long-lasting durability typical of a synthetic wax. Paint has a beautiful, wet shine and is protected from the sun, acid rain, and pollution for up to 5 months!
    :dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Well then the OP can use that too.

Post Thanks / Like

PS. How is that rathole called Harlingen? I went to military school there. All the women off campus had mustaches.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mindflux View Post
    PS. How is that rathole called Harlingen? I went to military school there. All the women off campus had mustaches.
    Uh, I live next door to Mr. Hill who is one of the main people @ MMA. My best friends wife use to be his, and many other big wigs assistant there at MMA but they just moved to Canada.
    Stephen R. Hollon, Jr
    Pearland, TX
    (956) 357-7696 – Cell/Text / srhtx@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SRHTX View Post
    Uh, I live next door to Mr. Hill who is one of the main people @ MMA. My best friends wife use to be his, and many other big wigs assistant there at MMA but they just moved to Canada.
    that's just creepy. I hated that place and that was
    17 years ago. Still hate it and everyone associated with it.

Post Thanks / Like

OCW just does not seem to give the same look and feel as a regular wax... maybe its just me...

I'd replace your Max Wax with some Collinite's 845... Save ya some $$$ and take your durability to the next level.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast