autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Got My New Order Today

I'm not very good at writing reviews but I'll give it a shot.

First let me give a big shout out to AutoGeek for their cheap prices, great products, fast shipping and EXCELLENT customer service. I only wish I could make it to the Detail Fest this weekend so I could meet everyone and shake their hand.

I guess its better that I don't go because I would drain my wallet and not have money left to get back home

Microfiber Towels, microfiber detailing towels, best microfiber towel, buffing towels

Super soft, very plush, and no lint (I washed and dried the towels first). I think these are going to be my wax removal towels. Awesome deal at buy on get one, I just wish I would have ordered more as they are now out of stock. Megan says they have been discontinued so I guess there's no luck in getting any more. I really wanted more since my Cobra Deluxe Jr. 600's lint like crazy.

Finish Kare 425 Extra Slick Final Body Shine, finish care quick detailer, ultra slick detail spray

Now I know why so many people recommend this product. Easy to apply, no streaking, pleasant sent and GREAT LOOKS. I am a QD nut and like to try as much as I can, now I can stop searching for something better because this stuff is just amazing!!!

I do need to get a smaller bottle for it as the 31oz is a bit too big and the sprayer that comes with it doesn't have the fine mist that I prefer.

Wolfgang Finishing Glaze 3.0, Wolfgang finishing polish, polising glaze, machine glaze

Got this as a Sample and is the first Wolfgang product I have tried. Applied with a PC it takes very little product, has a long working time, zero dust very easy to wipe off and leaves a nice finish. The sent smells like a freshly painted car, the results are STUNNING.

Finally Liquid Souveran Wax achieves the Pinnacle of Perfection. Liquid Souveran Carnauba Wax has the ease of a liquid wax with the protection and

This was my second free sample, big THANKS to AutoGeek for providing free samples.

Applied this after using the Wolfgang finishing glaze. Very easy to apply, took very very little product and wipes right off after letting it dry to a haze. The smell is HORRIBLE but the results are GREAT.

I have never been one that falls for waxes that cost this much but I am a believer now. Just last week I had my car (09 Malibu imperial blue metallic) looking what I thought was the best it could by going over it with 205 and Natty's Red. After the WG Polishing Glaze and the Liquid Souveran I am in awe with the way the test spot looks even though before I started the test spot there were zero scratches and zero swirls after last weeks polish.

DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss, no rinse car wash, concentrated no rinse wash, quick detail spray, waterless wash

Another great Buy one Get one deal!!! I haven't had a chance to use it yet since all my cars are clean right now but from what I have read I'll be very happy with the results and a MUST for Ohio winters. Has a nice what I think is bubblegum sent.

Lug Nut Brush,Clean Wheel Brush,clean brake calipers, clean lug nuts, boar's hair wheel brush, best wheel brush, wheel lug nuts

Again I have not had a chance to use it but I can say that I was in DIRE need of this brush. This is gonna save me a TON of time cleaning around the lug nuts.

Porter Cable 7424 Flat Wrench

Nothing really to review here, somehow I lost the one that came with the PC. I really think it grew legs, crawled out of the box and walked away. I did use it and it worked great so I guess I can give it a positive review

Now stop reading this, buy the products (only from AutoGeek) and get out there and start and

Dwayne (aka Dubbin1)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Got My New Order Today

nice!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Got My New Order Today

Good reviews. Thanks for taking the time. Unfortunate for you that the jr.'s lint, mine are amazing and my towel of choice for QD's.
    Enrique - Amateur Detailer Extraordinaire
    "Man is an emotional animal, occasionally rational; and through his feelings he can be deceived to his heart's content." - Durant