autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Product Review: DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss

Long time ONR user and loyalist - I've been wanting to try the DP Rinsless Wash and Gloss for a while, especially after seeing all the other positive remarks about the Wash and Gloss and all the other DP products offered. I haven't tried the DP as clay lube or QD but I'm glad to see that this product is as versatile and affordable as ONR.

Yesterday after the rain cleared, I used the DP Rinsless for the first time on my car. Directions followed according to the bottle but I mixed enough to have 3 gallons. The grit guard kinda hogs up a couple inches of wash at the bottom.

I love the smell compared to ONR. ONR smell isn't bad but it aint got nothing on the bubble gum smell of the DP. It seems to work very similar to ONR except IMO ONR might have a little better cleaning power to it. The DP seems to lift the dirt fine but for more stubborn spots, it seems like ONR requires a little less effort. I could be wrong so I will pay close attention or do a direct comparison in the near future.

For the wash, I used 2 buckets with grit guards and warm water. I also added about half an ounce of DP to my rinse bucket for extra measure. Wash media was 1 MF Mitt and 1 extra plush Viking towel. Using the two different wash methods was just something I've done with ONR. Dried panels with a Cobra Guzzler.

I took a couple before shots 2 days ago so I need to dig them up and post them here. Not sure that it matters as the car wasn't super dirty to begin with due to the recent rain and not driving much in the past few days.

Liam says "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?! BUY THIS STUFF!!!"

yeah, lot of rock chips...

and a week after I applied DP Wheel Glaze, the wheels did in fact clean up easily and still nice and glossy! Just tossed a MF into the DP mix after the car was clean and took care of the wheels, exhaust tip and plastic skirts.

I'm gonna mix up a bottle of the QD and see how it works. I know I'll enjoy the smell but want to compare it to ONR's : )

Overall I do like the DP Rinseless Wash a lot and can't wait to try it again.
    Last edited by dublifecrisis; 12-04-2009 at 12:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Product Review: DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss

Thanks for the review.
    I just order it and can't wait to use it.
    CORN FED STI