autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Cobra Deluxe 600 Microfiber Towels - Regular & Jr.

I just recently purchased some of these from the BOGO sale going on, so now is the best time ever to purchase and try for yourself. I went with the Jr version, but my understanding is the full size is the same material.

When I opened the sample package I received, just from feeling the towel for the first time, I had to go use it.

I have owned MANY of the different MF towels AG sells, along with several other brands/styles in the past.

It only took having this in my hand once, to realize that this would quickly become my towel of choice. I love the Shamrock towels and while they are technically thicker and now have the new MF edge, I will say in comparison, the Cobra Deluxe for everyday quick detailing and the Shamrock for wax removal will be the direction I go in the future. I still use my edgeless for polish and sealant removal. All my MF's have a specific use. As I said, this Cobra Deluxe will be my QD towel of choice from now on!!!

When you think of soft, supple and absorbent towels, think no further. I quickly went to use this on my daily driven car, along with some Dodo Juice Red Tropical Mist (my goto QD of choice).

This towel is so soft and efficient, I was able to do the entire front end of my car on one small 16x16" towel. Beyond the towel being absorbent and did I mention, soft, the towel's edge is something to be desired. It is the softest microfiber edge that I have ever come across in any of the towels I have owned previously.

The pinkish/purplish color would not be my first choice, but seriously, who really cares when you have a towel that performs this well. After washing and drying, it was just as soft and begging to be used.

EDIT: One more thing to add, seeing I am such a fan on the WG Deep Paint Sealant 3.0, I realized that these towels will be the perfect companion to the WG Paint Sealant Spritz as well.

So let's wrap up this very long review on a towel of all things.

Pro:
    Soft, plush, supple, absorbent, easy to wash and maintain, soft, did I mention how soft this thing is?

The edge is perfect, just as soft as the rest of the towel.

Con: The color

Buy these, buy them now while on BOGO, you won't be disappointed.
    Last edited by skizot; 11-23-2009 at 10:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cobra Deluxe 600 Microfiber Towels - Regular & Jr.

I use these quite often and am pleased as much as you are. Nice write up.

1967 Chevelle SS
    2004 Nissan 350Z
    2003 GSXR 600