autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Customer Service

I have to make a comment about a customer service experience I have received.

Just last week I received my first order form AG. Menzerna PC 7424XP kit, and a bunch of other stuff totaling close to $400. After looking at the stuff I ordered, I was shocked to find out that the PC 7424 wasn't in the box... My first thought was that I missed where the kit said 'Polisher not included'. After reading, and reviewing the order, sure enough, I should have a polisher to go with all of my other goodies.

I called and got a hold of Dwayne. I told him my story, gave him the order number and other information that he requested. My story must have seemed totally unbelievable, and I probably sounded like someone just trying to get a free polisher. He took my phone number, and told me he'd call me back.

I was actually thinking that I was going to get screwed. Who'd believe I didn't receive the most important part of a package like this?

After about 15-20 minutes, Dwayne called me. He informed me that he figured it out, and that my polisher will be shipped. I don't know what he figured out, and don't particularly care, as accidents happen. The important thing, my polisher should be here tomorrow, and I'm happy.

So thank you Dwayne, for figuring the issue out, and fixing my problem.

Maybe I should have asked for a 4" pad kit for my 'inconveniance'

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Customer Service

AG's customer service rocks. He probally looked at the shipping weight of your box. Minus the polisher, it probally didn't weight what it should've when shipped.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Customer Service

I have had to back track shipment calculate weights to try and figure out what was shipped.

But to have a CS person get back to you within half an hour, THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE
    '92 Miata VW Techno Blue
    '09 Impreza World Rally Blue Pearl
    - about to try Poorboys Products

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jnjholding View Post
    I have to make a comment about a customer service experience I have received.

Just last week I received my first order form AG. Menzerna PC 7424XP kit, and a bunch of other stuff totaling close to $400. After looking at the stuff I ordered, I was shocked to find out that the PC 7424 wasn't in the box... My first thought was that I missed where the kit said 'Polisher not included'. After reading, and reviewing the order, sure enough, I should have a polisher to go with all of my other goodies.

I called and got a hold of Dwayne. I told him my story, gave him the order number and other information that he requested. My story must have seemed totally unbelievable, and I probably sounded like someone just trying to get a free polisher. He took my phone number, and told me he'd call me back.

I was actually thinking that I was going to get screwed. Who'd believe I didn't receive the most important part of a package like this?

After about 15-20 minutes, Dwayne called me. He informed me that he figured it out, and that my polisher will be shipped. I don't know what he figured out, and don't particularly care, as accidents happen. The important thing, my polisher should be here tomorrow, and I'm happy.

So thank you Dwayne, for figuring the issue out, and fixing my problem.

Maybe I should have asked for a 4" pad kit for my 'inconveniance'
    Glad I could be of service. I never doubted you and just needed to make sure it wasn't shipped in a separate box that may have been arriving the following day. Sorry it took longer than expected to get the polisher to you. The good news is that you will have it in time for this weekend. Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loudog2 View Post
    AG's customer service rocks.
    Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gwilo View Post
    But to have a CS person get back to you within half an hour, THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE
    We personally take pride in providing excellent customer service. That's why it's so nice to work for a company that shares that same commitment to our customers.

Post Thanks / Like

dwayne rocks (and so does the rest of the AG staff)!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
    We personally take pride in providing excellent customer service. That's why it's so nice to work for a company that shares that same commitment to our customers.
    I think everyone has an excellent customer service story to share; I know that I've certainly got mine. AG takes service to an entirely different level. I'd vote for them to take over Health Care!

Post Thanks / Like

Dwayne and I were testing it for you ... ya, ya thats the ticket !! Its nice to see someone understanding of a boo-boo and you too desire some kudos.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek View Post
    Dwayne and I were testing it for you ... ya, ya thats the ticket !! Its nice to see someone understanding of a boo-boo and you too desire some kudos.

Well you guys did a heck of a job cleaning it, sure does look brand new right now