autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

A little weekend Autogeek/Griots Fun

Ok here is the deal, Griots is moving fast off the shelves, appears we had some Griots lovers hiding in the closest on us! All you had to do was tell us you wanted us to carry it sooner!!! Anyway their are a lot of you out there that still have not tried Griots or would like to try a new Griots product. So let's have some fun, I will make this simple....
    IF YOU RESPONSED TO THIS THREAD YOU ARE VOLUNTEERING TO GIVE US ON THE FORUM FEEDBACK! Plain and simple, if you are one of the lucky ones you will have to do a review with pictures and post it in the review section for all to see!

So here it is, I want to giveaway some Griots so you can try it out and share what you find with the class. In order to enter you must response to this thread and tell me you WOULD LOVE to do a review of a Griot product for the forum WITH pictures. You pick two products you would like to try out. On Monday I will let you know who all will be getting free Griots products.

Just remember to let me know in your thread...
    1- that you are able and willing to do the review, this means you have the ability to take pictures and your dog did not eat your laptop and you can post them!
    2- tell me two products you would be interested in- does not mean I will send them but I do want to know
    3- and anything else you want to say since you will have our attention.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A little weekend Autogeek/Griots Fun

I WOULD LOVE to do a review of a Griot product for the forum WITH pictures for the Weatherproof tire dressing, Griot's Garage Weatherproof Tire Dressing and the Leather Rejuvenator. Griot's Garage Leather Rejuvenator

Post Thanks / Like

I WOULD LOVE to do a review on Griot's products with plenty of pictures of any of the products but more specifically Griot's Garage Speed Shine Detailer and Griot's Garage Best of Show Wax. I have plenty of time on my hands as I am on summer vacation from College and need something to do as I am running out of cars to clean. Please help a lonely car nut/geek from boredom.

Oh yeah Meghan you da man, well woman but you get what i mean.

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to do a review of Griot's Garage products with pictures.
    Griot's Garage Undercarriage Spray
    Griot's Garage Paint Cleaning Clay
    I think that it is great that we got an undercarriage spray at AG. These sprays are the best for many different areas. I ran Ed out of his undercarriage spray on a black Chrysler 300 in Stuart, Fla., LOL

Post Thanks / Like

I WOULD LOVE to do a review of a Griot product for the forum. Of particular interest to me are the pH balanced wheel cleaner, and the rubber prep products.

I have several neglected vehicles that would prove excellent test beds for these products (one Range Rover, 2 Porsche 911s) and have photos of all three already in their before state.

The wheel cleaner has particular appeal to me because I am looking for something that is safe for all wheels, and safe for the environment. I try to purchase "green" products wherever possible, but I've never seen an effective wheel cleaner that was green.

Thanks for your consideration.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie View Post
    I would love to do a review of Griot's Garage products with pictures.
    Griot's Garage Undercarriage Spray
    Griot's Garage Paint Cleaning Clay
    I think that it is great that we got an undercarriage spray at AG. These sprays are the best for many different areas. I ran Ed out of his undercarriage spray on a black Chrysler 300 in Stuart, Fla., LOL
    I think I have seen that car around, the owner is a little strange!

Post Thanks / Like

Meghan-I have been getting the Griot's catalog in the mail for a year now but since I am so dedicated to AG, I've never tried anything from them.

However, now that you carry the stuff, it's inevitable that I will order a couple items.

I am perfectly capable and willing to do a review with photos and would love to try:

Speed Shine
    Speed Shine microfiber towel

or as an alternate:
    Car Wash
    Spray Wax

This way, the review could include 2 products in one.

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to try their Undercarriage spray and Leather Care

Post Thanks / Like

I would absolutely LOVE to review any Griot's product and post a review with a bunch of pictures, specifically their Glass Cleaner and Glass Polish, because my car is like five sixths glass. Lol

Post Thanks / Like

I WOULD LOVE to do a review of a Griot product for the forum WITH pictures. Griot's waterless spray-on car wash and Vinyl & Rubber Dressing. Thanks for the opportunity Meghan!
    "The only thing that hurts more than paying an income tax is not having to pay an income tax." --Thomas Robert Dewar

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast