autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Cerakoat Tire Coating...

Bought a bottle of Cerakote Tire Coating. I shook the bottle for a minute. There was some gunk up at the top of the bottle. I think it mixed back up or settled to the bottom. My issue was that the sprayer wouldn't work. I ended up dumping it on the applicator and working it into the tire. Overall look is nice. Looks similar to Adams Graphene tire dressing, maybe a bit more matte looking. Other than the sprayer, I think it's a good product. Durability is to be determined.

2. Likes chilly, SNP209 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cerakoat Tire Coating...

I wanted to update this thread. I contacted Cerakote by email and stated that my sprayer didn't work. They sent me out a new box. The sprayer issue must have been pretty common because the new box had a different design sprayer. Customer service is top notch.

4. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DUBL0WS6 View Post
    I wanted to update this thread. I contacted Cerakote by email and stated that my sprayer didn't work. They sent me out a new box. The sprayer issue must have been pretty common because the new box had a different design sprayer. Customer service is top notch.
    Saw on Amazon had some “texture” issues. How you liking it so far? How long does it last?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

It seemed to apply pretty evenly. Last fall I used Adams Graphene tire dressing. I washed it off with tire cleaner then applied the Cerakote. I applied it to each tire and then applied a second coat.

Post Thanks / Like

So I applied the original application and then I applied the new bottle a week later to see if there was any difference. The new bottle might have been a touch glossier but nothing major. We had some rain and the car has been outside. So, after the second bottle, it's been a week and the product looks the same.

Post Thanks / Like

Find Pretty Girls from your city for night

Post Thanks / Like

So I washed the car today and have to say the tire coating is hanging on in full strength. The tires had nice tight water beads. I've never used a tire product that beaded water as well as Cerakote.