Having hit the market in early 2023, P&S Swift Clean & Shine was introduced to compliment P&S's Express interior cleaner. Compared to Express, which is a multi-surface interior cleaner, Swift is more geared towards light cleaning, dusting and as a general interior quick detailer. In other words, clean with Express, maintain with Swift.

P&S Double Black SWIFT Clean & Shine (autogeek.net)

What Is It & What Does It Do?

In use, Swift fulfills a couple of roles and is safe to use on almost all interior surfaces. I would however skip using it on infotainment screens and as it does have leave some residue on those surfaces, and its probably not ideal for use on fabrics and carpets.

Swift is best used as an interior duster and quick detailer between more serious cleanings. While Swift won't touch Express for ultimate cleaning ability, it can do some heavier lifting if teamed with a brush or scrub pad. Under agitation, the product will lather up and deal with mild soiling and scuffs.

Swift also has some mild dressing and UV protective qualifies. The "Shine" element within the name is slightly misleading, while it does provide some visual enhancement, it's not to the level a traditional interior/plastic/vinyl dressing would exhibit. The product lays down quite wet but will flash off and leave an OE finish with a slight "dressed" appearance. The UV protection is mild, but a worthwhile addition to the formula.

Scent wise, the "orange-sickle" aroma is distinctive and pleasant. It certainly makes a change from all the lemon scented interior products on the market.

Swift is offered in 16oz/473ml and gallon/3.8lt formats.

Where & How To Use -

In most cases, Swift is best teamed with a towel and used in a spray and wipe fashion. I have found its best sprayed into the towel rather than directly on the surface, mainly due the milky consistency which it can leave some minor smudging on glass, mirrors and screens if not picked up on. You can also use it sprayed onto microfiber brick or applicator and use it in a dressing style application.

In either case, I like to use Swift to do a general wipe over of the dash, door trims and center console. While it can be used for touching up leather seats, I find it makes them too slippery for my taste. It does however work well at freshening leather-like (vinyl) door trims.

It also works brilliantly on rubber floor mats. Simply clean them as usual, spray Swift directly onto the floor mat, then spread and level with a towel. I have also on occasion simply vacuumed the floor mat, applied Swift and then scrubbed with a towel, all without even removing the mat from the car. One could even say that it's a "swift" way of cleaning floor mats. And because of the only mild dressing potential, the finish is not overly slick under foot.

Overall, I have loved using Swift from the moment I got it. I could see this product being an excellent maintenance and enhancement product for detailers taking care of regular clients. It has just enough cleaning ability to be effective, and just enough dressing potential for customers to see your efforts and their money's worth.