autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

S100 Aerosol Cleaner

Typically this product is for motorcycles, but while at the Harley Davidson dealer, We purchase a can of this stuff just to see what (if anything) it would do to the van. Mind you the van must have a fine coating of dust on it not like mud, dirt or tar etc.. The cleaner is like the car wash spray foam soaker product just in a small portable size. This is not a detailing spray, so you will have to spray the product on the car/motorcycle and with a hose wash down or spray down the foam soap. The cleaner attaches itself to the dust and washes it away. All that's left to do is hand dry the car/motorcycle with a clean shammy towel and you're done. So as long as the car/motorcycle does not have tar, mud or heavy dirt, this product can be used quickly but one must have a hose or be at a basic car wash to wash the product off. I can't say I'm real impressed with this product, but it might save me in a pinch before hitting a car show.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: S100 Aerosol Cleaner

The S100 Total Cycle Cleaner (Aerosol) has been around a long time. Very popular product for motorcycle owners. The new S100 Total Cycle Cleaner Aerosol, the cycle cleaner Rider Magazine called The revolution for the Saturday morning wash , is now even faster.

Post Thanks / Like

Total Cycle cleaner is all I used for years on mine. I used the liquid. Outstanding stuff and fairly priced by the gallon.

Post Thanks / Like

Over the weekend I gave the S100 spray foam a shot, But I used under the van on the new rear coil sprig setup. The springs and shock were show signed road dirt and dust in general. Was a bit difficult to get under our new lowered van but did the best I could. This product does foam up and can be sprayed anywhere. Afterwards I think it was easier for me to use S100 on the coil springs instead of simple green and a wide painters brush.

S100 Aerosol Cleaner-imageedit_6_6739446968-jpg

The only other product that works similar to the S100 is the Turtle Wax wheel and tire cleaner and I used that a few weeks before on the front end.

S100 Aerosol Cleaner-imageedit_4_4583795223-jpg

All in an effort to keep our 2020 Transit Connect van looking clean.

Post Thanks / Like

After a few cleanings, We're no longer happy with the results of this product on the struts, end links and calipers. I've since thrown the product away and resorted back to the turtlewax wheel and tire cleaner. This product might be fine for the motorcycles.. but is not one of the best products to use on your car.