autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Adams Graphene car wash...

Grabbed a bottle of the Adams Graphene soap since I had rewards at Autozone. My previous SIO2 soaps have been McKees and Jay Leno soaps. The Jay Leno soap is pretty good. It was almost as good as the McKees but the McKees was a little slicker. So I tried the Adams. First, I'm going to say that I think the graphene probably doesn't do anything in a car soap. I think it's more marketing and hype. The Adams comes in a little less price wise than the McKees, so that's a win. The Adams produces a good amount of foam. The mitt just freely glides across the paint. The feel is very similar to the McKees. This is a winner.

Here's my breakdown. The Jay Leno soap is the clear winner based on price. If you use a lot of car soap this is the best deal. Very nice product and you can grab it al WalMart. The McKees and Adams essentially have the same feel. I can't judge cleaning ability as my car only had light dirt but they have a premium feel when using. Based on price Adams edges out Mckees as the winner. Still can't go wrong with either one. If I gave the Jay Leno a 90 score I'd give the Adams and McKees a 95. My water is really hard, your results may be different.

2. Likes SNP209 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Adams Graphene car wash...

I use it and like it. Agree that it's very slick!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology