From Griots:

“Ceramic Glass Cleaner features advanced silane polymer technology combined with SiO2 to clean and protect your exterior glass in one simple step. This unique formula easily leaves behind a crystal clear, streak-free finish while adding hydrophobic and durable protection to all your glass surfaces.

Superior water beading quickly repels water, increasing visibility and safety during wet weather driving while keeping your glass clean and spot free longer. Helps prevent water spots and snow, ice, sleet, or road spray from building up and sticking to your glass. Not only great for automotive glass, use it to protect and keep exterior glass around your home or garage cleaner longer too.

Can also be used as a topper over Glass Sealant to increase durability and performance.”

So back story i’ve been pretty disappointed in Griots glass sealant. Product works well but can’t apply under 50 degrees. Usually under that in fall and winter and I don’t have a heated garage.

Makes product kinda useless when i need it most.

Was looking for something like this as i usually clean windows 2-3 a month during rainy season. Clean moms rav 4 when i get a chance but isn’t driven much but windows are coated so will test on that as topper.

Applied to Camaro today. No protection on glass. Was clayed end of summer.

Cleaned just like i normally would with waffle weave towel.

Windows hadn’t been cleaned in 3 weeks but was fairly clean. Felt more like applying Ceramic speed shine.

Wiped, flipped and wiped again. It did need a final buff with another MF. Came outcas streak free as i could tell with garage lighting (crappy) and overcast weather.

If it works its a great idea. Griots doesn’t recommend more than 1-2 times a month. Use regular glass cleaner in between.

I wouldn’t use on really dirty glass. I feel it doesn’t clean as well as a good glass cleaner. That may be the protection.

Smells just like CSS.

Will post rain pics hopefully tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk