I recently purchased two of the Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions products (Spray Ceramic Coating and Ceramic Polish and Wax). PBMG was kind enough to include a bottle of the Ceramic Wet Wax for review. I have been pretty excited for the release of the Hybrid Solutions line. The products have been getting fantastic reviews, are extremely economical, and I have had great success with TW products (Seal and Shine and Spray Wax) in the past. Ceramic Wet Wax is meant to be applied and removed to the car while it is still wet while providing a boost in SI02 protection and water spot prevention.

Product Description:

Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Wet Wax is a cleverly crafted product that is one of the most approachable waxes on the market. Get a fast, amazing shine with durable protection with just one step with the Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Wet Wax. Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Wet Wax can be applied on a wet surface and delivers an increase of depth of color, gloss, and shine.

Directions:

*Wash car and rinse. *Shake well!
-While exterior is wet, apply to sprays per panel.
-Dry and shine at the same time with a clean microfiber drying towel.

Cost: $13.99 for 26 ounces

Application and Thoughts:

With the weather rather dismal this weekend here I decided to pull my 2012 Jeep Wrangler into the garage for a rinseless ONR wash. I had originally applied TW Ceramic Spray Coating to the vehicle approximately two weeks ago and wanted to try the TW Ceramic Wet Wax over the Ceramic Spray Coating.

While the car was still wet I applied one or two spritzes of the TW Ceramic Wet Wax to each panel. I removed with a Dreadnaught drying towel. The scent of the product is a fantastic mango scent and the TW Ceramic Wet Wax removed very easily. I did follow up with a regular micro fiber towel to remove any residual streaks. The streaking may of been the result of the temps being in the high 30's and any streaks were easy to remove with a simple wipe.

TW Ceramic Wet Wax left surface very slick and glossy. I can't comment on the durability or beading but the ease of use and gloss is a winner for me. I plan to switch between TW Ceramic Wet Wax and P&S Beadmaker as my drying aids. The price point, ease of use, and gloss make it a product that I will probably keep in my arsenal. I look forward to trying other products in the TW Hybrid Solutions line.