autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I’ve tried Beadmaker...

Quote Originally Posted by yakky View Post
    I tried heavy and noticed my towel just ate more of it. I think 2-3 sprays is plenty for me on something like a regular size trunk lid. That said I find BM doesn't go as far as other products. Not a huge difference but a little less.
    I feel the same exact way. Kind of like I need to use more because it doesn’t feel as substantial of a liquid compared to something like D156 for example.

Another part of me is trying as hard as possible to get it to show somekind of visual difference on the paint, which I have yet to see. When compared to something like Carpro Reload.... Hey people have their gripes with Reload, but besides any complaints some may have, when it comes down to making a noticeable visual difference on paint there’s absolutely no doubt about it. You can tell you’ve just applied it. You can easily do a 50/50 with Reload and even get it to show up in photos. [Ive posted before] I cannot even remotely get that to happen with Beadmaker. Not even slightly.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I’ve tried Beadmaker...

IMO whatever you use, you would have gotten pollen on your car regardless.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I feel the same exact way. Kind of like I need to use more because it doesn’t feel as substantial of a liquid compared to something like D156 for example.

Another part of me is trying as hard as possible to get it to show somekind of visual difference on the paint, which I have yet to see. When compared to something like Carpro Reload.... Hey people have their gripes with Reload, but besides any complaints some may have, when it comes down to making a noticeable visual difference on paint there’s absolutely no doubt about it. You can tell you’ve just applied it. You can easily do a 50/50 with Reload and even get it to show up in photos. [Ive posted before] I cannot even remotely get that to happen with Beadmaker. Not even slightly.
    I Like the watery properties if that's a word, because once I saturate the MF, I fell like I am getting full coverage every where and do not need a 2nd coat. I can tell where I applied BM right away and even more the next day. Like it was mentioned good thing there are so many products because everyone has their favorite. I do not like Reload( and I love Carpro) unless its mixed with Ech02, seems like Ech02 ups it shine to almost BM level.
    9 pages of trying to discount BM and how many products people mix to get results, BM, it is what it is.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dogma View Post
    Bob, I am sure the other products will do
    the same if you want to use them instead,
    I am not sure they will be a slick.
    I’m hoping that “the other products”
    you speak of don’t contain the same
    toxic ingredient.

(Hmmm...Wonder how much slickness any of
    “the other products”—ones that happen to con-
    tain moldicides and/or fungicides—will provide
    to auto paint?)

Quote Originally Posted by dogma View Post
    The scabies and lice with the the other
    products will need less applications as
    they are probably more durable.

You proved my point exactly.
    You could even say, that:
    Just like a broken (analog) clock,
    I’m right twice a day.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FUNX650 View Post
    I’m hoping that “the other products”
    you speak of don’t contain the same
    toxic ingredient.

(Hmmm...Wonder how much slickness any of
    “the other products”—ones that happen to con-
    tain moldicides and/or fungicides—will provide
    to auto paint?)

You could even say, that:
    Just like a broken (analog) clock,
    I’m right twice a day.

Bob
    All this because I like a product and you don't. Wow very mature of you. You can fight with yourself maybe you can be write 3 times today.

Post Thanks / Like

I think a lot of people are saying they don’t mind the product for certain applications, it’s pretty slick, pretty glossy and very affordable. I’ll throw in that it’s as easy to apply as any product I’ve ever used.

The “discounts” appear to be for all of the hype that had this as slickest, glossiest, best ever LSP. The product itself isn’t at fault for the hype, and it’s a fine product. The hypesters and/or marketers/promoters who may or may not be involved with some of the hype that was going around seem to be what bugs people.

If a product and those rooting for or even pushing the product can reap the positive aspects of all the hype (more hype and sales), then the same needs to be expected when people have results and feedback that are contrary to the hype.

Just sayin’, for the record I like the product cause I didn’t buy the hype, but it is not in my top 15 favorite topper sprays.

7. Thanks bob m thanked for this post
    Likes bob m liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not in the Top 15, would like to see that list, LOL

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear your thoughts Eldorado! I don't see any performance impact in using a heavy first initial application unless the paint is totally loaded with contamination and I'm trying to cut through it, same with any other spray product. Should work just fine using it to get normal coverage. The wipedown visually is very clean for me, I hear what you're saying about the difference in look Reload makes after first application, it leaves a much heavier presence down on the paint that the towel can't buff off, the gloss meter picks this up on the Reload side by a significant reduction in gloss readings until the next wash, not necessarily a reduction in how good the paint looks as a whole. Bead Maker is the opposite, very clean wipedown which leaves better post application gloss measurements. Type of towel can impact how slick the product feels as a whole, I haven't tried Bead Maker with the PFM style yet but I can test this. I'm still working with Bead Maker as a coating topper which it has been excellent for in my tests, outside of that I would never use it as a solo product and even though it may be one of the slickest solo sprays I've worked with, things change once you try using it as a topper against various different base waxes and sealants is what I noticed. Bead Maker out slicks CG V7 in solo slickness but definitely not on top of Fusso or Polymer Net Shield in the last tests I ran.

10. Thanks Diner, Eldorado2k thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quick examples (15) that come to mind that are ahead for *me*. I would reach for these first if trying to impress someone or make my car look or have paint behavior at its best. Some feel as slick, many are more costly, some apply as easily. Combining all aspects these are more loved by me.
    :
    Souveran Spray, Fuzion Spray, Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant, BF Carnauba Spray, BF Synthetic Spray, DG Aquawax, Ultima Acrylic Spray, 4* Spray Wax, Mckees Trademark Extender, BF SiO2 Spray, Pinnacle SiO2 Spray, PA High Gloss, PA Rapidwaxx, 22ple VS1, Sonax BSD.

12. Likes KBsToy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I would never use Beadmaker as a stand alone, wanna make that known "officially" since I'm connected to Pan for being the Ultimate Fanboy, a title I surely don't deserve, just a big fan

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast