I finally got a chance to use this product a few times and wanted to share my thoughts with you!

Product description from AG website:

Meguiar's Citrus Blast Wash & Wax is an incredible time saving product that will allow you to provide a thorough washing and high-quality protection to your paint in one easy step. Meguiar's Citrus Blast Wash & Wax is extremely lubricious, greatly reducing the risk of wash-induced scratches and swirls. Meguiar's Citrus Blast Wash & Wax is formulated using effective cleaner agents that will work quickly to remove dirt, mud, dust, and other contaminants from your paint surface. The carnauba contained in Meguiar's Citrus Blast Wash & Wax is of exceptional quality and will provide not only a deep-gloss, but also wonderful protection for 3-4 weeks. Meguiar's Citrus Blast Wash & Wax will make rinsing the product off the surface after the wash a breeze with its low suds formula.

The first thing to note is the scent. It is amazing. I know that shouldn't matter in a product as function is most important. I enjoy working on cars, so if a product smells good it only makes the experience that much better. Now to move on and actually see how this product works. With so many great shampoos out there we gotta look at feature that separate them.

Cleaning Ability: I found this to have excellent cleaning properties. Dirt, grime and bugs were easily handled. I washed a vehicle that just came out of the mechanics shop and had greasy hand prints on the fender. They were surprisingly removed with ease. It also handled bugs better than most other shampoos.

Lubricity:
I felt this to be very slick and the shampoo solution gave a nice cushion feel between the Carpro wool mitt and the paint. I know from experience that this is a touchy subject and feel this factor really has a lot to do with water type. My water is ever so slightly hard.

Rinseability: This is a factor that really matters to me. I like washes that rinse away easily. Optimum is very easy to rinse away and one of my favorite shampoos. On the flip side, CG Citrus wash and gloss is a shampoo that takes some time to fully rinse away. This shampoo was very easy to rinse away and gets my approval!

Gloss: Some people like or dislike a gloss enhancing shampoo. Obviously sold as wash and wax this will indeed be for those who do like the gloss enhancement. I found this to certainly add some gloss on paintwork that was in need of some TLC. On the well maintained vehicles it was very hard to tell if it added anything.

Wax: Megs claims 3 or 4 weeks........that I am not so sure about and would have to test further but I will say that it did add some hydrophobic effects to paint that previously had none prior to washing with this.

Suds: While Megs says it is a low suds formula, there are ample suds to be had when activated with a strong stream of water. Remember its not the suds that clean, its the solution!

Price: $25.99 at AG

Dilution 1:128(one ounce per gallon)

All said and done, I really like this product and will keep this on hand for when I want a wash and wax shampoo.

Pros:
cleans well, smells great, rinses away easily, will restore some luster to duller finishes, reasonably priced per wash.

Cons:
Only available in 1 and 5 gallon containers for those that maybe just wast a pint or quart. Otherwise I have nothing bad to say.

Have a nice day!