Here's a quick review on the following tire dressings:

Griots Garage Black Satin Tire Coating
McKee's 37 Gloss Tire Gel
303 Tire Balm & Protectant

This is not an in-depth review, just some quick thoughts and observations. Also, please excuse the quality of my iPhone camera pictures, I thought they would come out better than they did.

I'm looking for something that will give good results in one single application since I want to keep my detailing time to a minimum when working on client's cars.

All the tires were thoroughly cleaned and dried before applying the dressings.

First up is Griots Garage Black Satin Tire Coating - This is an aerosol spray. I like the look but I don't like the overspray that gets on the wheels and some of the body panels, even though I used it on an afternoon with little wind. There were some wet spots left on the tire after spraying and I had to wipe it down with a MF towel to even it out. I think this dressing would work good on big knobby tires.

Next up is McKee's 37 Tire Gloss Gel - This is one of my favorite tire dressings, seems to perform well on different tire manufacturers, usually just the right amount of gloss for my liking. I want to see how it compares with the others in terms of longevity. I also applied it with the new McKee's Dual Action Trim & Tire Applicator Sponges.

Next up is 303 Tire Balm & Protectant - I already used it before on these same tires and it didn't last very long, a day or two later I could hardly tell anything was applied. I want to give this dressing the benefit of the doubt and try it again. This dressing is on the liquidy side. I like the look when it first goes on. Perhaps on some tires you need a second application but I'm looking for a "Once and Done" type of dressing. It may be great for the enthusiast who has more time to spend on his car. This dressing was applied with the Speed Master Tire Dressing Applicator.

We've been getting a lot of rain lately here in south FL so I thought this would be a good time to test these dressings out.

I'll be giving some updates in the next few days.