I had once tried a sample of the BF Cleaner and thought it was very good, but never tried the Interior Protectant.
Some months back I bought a pint bottle of each.

Went from front to back, and top to bottom on my white 1997 Tahoe LT.

I used 5 new small cheapo MF Towels, and sprayed the product neat onto the towels where I didn't wish excess product.

Entire Dashboard complete, all 4 Door Panels and rear Tailgate Panel, all Seats, Center Console, and Ceiling Consoles.

When one towel started looking a bit grubby, I grabbed another fresh one.

Into a 2 gallon bucket of clear Water all Towels went after cleaning to let them soak.

I "Thought" my interior was fairly clean, boy was I wrong! After swirling the towels around a bit, the water was brown-black! Filthy! (Bravo!) After wringing, the towels came out pretty clean, and after washing again look like brand new.

Then onto the BF Protectant. Like that this is a water based product, no solvents, silicones, etc.

The sheen left behind was just right IMO, not a stupid shiny Armor All look, but the interior looks so nicely rejuvenated, and it really pops so nicely. Turned the clock back 15 years! Again, Bravo!

Sorry folks I took no before/after pics, but these two I'm going to keep in my detailing arsenal for sure.