I am pretty new to higher end product so take this with a grain of salt but..

Poorboys Natural Stuff - Great Product !! I used this on my entire interior plastics, rubber and even leather. It transformed my interior. I tested a few spots that I had spilled or had some caked on grime.. it cleaned up and finished very nicely. It left a bright but not oily look and the feel was like a Matt finish. It cleaned and helped my leather but I didn't see much dirt on my rags so I'm not sure it was acutely cleaning as much as dressing the leather. I tried it on my tires after the a good cleaning and although it says you can, it didn't do anything for mine. I did apply some to myou exterior rubber and plastics about two weeks ago and you can see a noticeable difference still today after my wash. It was the same as the interior, great cleaning ability and great finish. Defenitley recommend this product, just need something different for leather and tires.

Poor boys APC- I used this on the interior at 15:1 and it was a little strong so I stopped. It left a sticky fealing to the area applied too. I did apply to the tires, stock wheels and fender wells. I had dome trouble with and transmission fluid flying all over my under carrage and this cleaned it up very nice at even at 15:1. It cleaned my wheels great and took all brake dust away and clearned my tires pretty well too. I might go to 10:1 next time fr the tires but it did work very well.

Optimum Car Wax - WOW!!!! This stuff transformed my paint. I am still waiting on a few products in the mail to use my mk360 and do an actual correction but this came in the mail so I had to try ! I've always used Meguiars gold class wax but I have never seen my black paint reflect like this. 2 sprays per large panel and I used it while drying. It did stresk some which I have seen discussed but after it dried I wiped it down with a new towel and all was great. Very Very happy with this product. I will update later on durability, we have rain I the forecast all next week this is perfect timing.