autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Used Wolfgang Total Engine Cleaner and PERL today.....all I can say is WOW

Okay, I was't planning on making a product review on these two things but they both worked so well, I felt obligated.

I detailed my daily driver today and sucked some oil out of it to do a UOA. While under the hood I noticed how disgusting it was. I don't have before pics as I wasn't planning on writing this but the afters you will see, came out nice.

I pressure washed the entire engine bay, being careful to stay away from the electrical bits. I sprayed about an 1/8th of a bottle of the cleaner everywhere. Hood, engine, cowl, etc. were all covered and then I agitated with my Mother's wheel brush. I then rinsed it really well, dried everything I could reach and went about working on the rest of the rig.

After a thorough cleaning of the interior and exterior, but before my final detail wipe, I got some PERL mixed up 4:1. Today was the first time I have used PERL and it is amazing. I used it on every square inch of the interior and it looked so good I decided to try it out under the hood. I pretty much sprayed it on everything under the hood and wiped it all down with a clean microfiber.

Here are some pics.

Used Wolfgang Total Engine Cleaner and PERL today.....all I can say is WOW-img_0009-jpgUsed Wolfgang Total Engine Cleaner and PERL today.....all I can say is WOW-img_0010-jpgUsed Wolfgang Total Engine Cleaner and PERL today.....all I can say is WOW-img_0011-jpgUsed Wolfgang Total Engine Cleaner and PERL today.....all I can say is WOW-img_0012-jpg

2. Likes TMQ, gspam1, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Used Wolfgang Total Engine Cleaner and PERL today.....all I can say is WOW

PERL is some awesome stuff, love it...

4. Likes jmeyers278 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice work!
    I just got me some perl and this makes it more intresting to get to use it.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work. I have used the WG Total engine cleaner before. It is a good product.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

7. Likes jmeyers278 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I concur with PERL being awesome. I may have to buy some more during one of these Christmas sales even though I don't really need any right now.

9. Likes jmeyers278, VISITOR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AllenK View Post
    I concur with PERL being awesome. I may have to buy some more during one of these Christmas sales even though I don't really need any right now.
    Second sentence:
    The quintessential AG poster.