Finally had a chance to dress up the tires. Neck muscles have been locked up for a few days, so, did something easy.

Anyhow, I bought a sample of the MK37 GTG, and had previously cleaned the tire(s) and applied a small amount of 303. Then, washed the car and cleaned the tires again, and covered with 303 (note: over a period of a few weeks). Finally, cleaned the tires and applied McKee's 37 Gloss Tire Gel using a foam block applicator. Didn't use much, for my first round, as I thought it fit how I wanted it to look. Not too shiny, not too matte, golden!

As for the review, McKee's 37 Gloss Tire Gel is almost the consistency of hair conditioner, but smoother. So, a 4 oz. bottle will more than likely go a long way for my personal use (no way for a dedicated detailer, obviously). I didn't notice any weird odors, or smells, or scents, but, may be just me and my tired nose. As to longevity, we'll see. It's only been a few days and I haven't driven much. Secondly, it hasn't rained here in a few days so easier to keep things cleaner for slightly longer.

Beyond that, here's a couple of pics of the same tire. One inside my garage and one outside in a parking lot. Sorry, iPhone pics only...for now.

Inside:

Outside: