So when I saw this was released at SEMA I went ahead and grabbed a bottle of it and it showed up today. Now before I go and give my thoughts I just want to be clear that I was in the middle of correcting a 2008 Porsche 997 which has the typical softer paint there know for. But I figured I would tape off a section and see what's what!

As you can see the directions are a bit different in that you start with light pressure and finish with heavy pressure.

For the test I grabbed my G21 and a fresh green Rupes pad, masked off and area and got to work.

I started off on speed 2-3 for a couple passes and got the product spread out then slowly ramped up to speed 5 for the next few passes before stopping.

Now here's where the soft Porsche paint I gave me an issue. I went to wipe off the residue and low and behold it was stuck on paint. A quick wipe with some prep wipe easily removed it though.

As you can see above after wiping there was some hazing present. Which IMO is to be expected on softer paint with a medium cut pad. But it did cut fast with pretty much zero dusting.

So for the next test I stepped down to a Rupes yellow pad to see if it would finish better. And it did but had just a hint of haze. Again kind of to be expected on softer paint considering it's designed to cut 1000 grit sanding marks.

So all in all so far here are my initial thoughts.

Absolutely ZERO ODOR! NONE ZIP ZERO

Very Gritty feel between my fingers. So I don't doubt it can cut 1000 grit

Pretty much zero dust

Still waiting to try on a harder paint to see if it wipes off like it supposed to. Or maybe I worked it too long. I do have a 2012 CTSV in black metallic coming this week so I will test again on that.