I received this product at no charge from Meghan, and in return, I agreed to provide a review on the forum. I will try to keep this as objective as I can.

The old BF glass cleaner is one of my favorites, very reliable, cleans well and rarely had an issue with streaking. I was very hopeful this was going to match it and it hasn't disappointed.

Upon opening the bottle I'm greeted with a similar scent to the old BF glass cleaner, I believe it's the signature cleaner in many of the BF products. The spray is nothing special, but does dispense an appropriate amount of cleaner. I tested this against sprayway since i had some laying around. I found the odor much more obnoxious from sprayway and it left more residue. What's more, after a day some of the haze returned, which is a disappoinment. The BF side on the other hand had no streaks and has remained totally clean for a week.

Glass before:

Here's some extremely bad technique of spraying directly on the window and using too much product:

After a single application and removal with a waffle weave glass towel, again very poor technique:

Even when using very poor technique this glass cleaner is able to remove the film from the inside of this window and not leave any streaks. I did try again using the same towel (now a bit wet) and poor technique on the exterior and did get a little streaking. So there are limits to how bubba-proof this stuff is, but it was able to overcome some very bad technique initially. Using a better 2 towel technique, frequent rotation and not over using the product, I am able to finish out all the glass without any issues. The only thing I will note is that this glass cleaner does foam just a little bit when wiping if it's over used. If you see this on the glass it is a good indicator that your towel is saturated.

This is one I will highly recommend. I imagine it will be a bit expensive for production shops going through gallons of it, but for the amount used, it's more economical that a spray can, did not smell bad and performed much better.