autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

NEW Blackfire Interior Cleaner

NEW Blackfire Interior Cleaner.

I used this product on this detail 2009 Hyundai Elantra restoration project! .

The interior was pretty beat and dirty. It had scuffs, dirt, and a bunch of unknown who the hell knows what it is all around!

I sprayed this product onto a green utility MF towel and wiped down the door panels. It removed the surface dirt, scuffs, and footwear marks with ease. I re-applied the product onto the MF towel and used some elbow grease to remove some more stubborn marks/dirt/stuck on ‘stuff’.
    The product has a fresh ‘soapy’ smell to my nose and was not unpleasant…it gave the interior a somewhat fresh scent afterwards.
    Two heavy areas-the cup holders and the loose change area under the ash tray are where I sprayed the cleaner directly onto the surface and allowed it to dwell for a few seconds prior to attempting to remove the grime that resided there. The loose change area had some candy or something that had melted there and was pretty sticky and disgusting. It took 2 applications and it was gone. Very nice!

Thanks again to Meghan for sending me these new products to test out and review!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Re: NEW Blackfire Interior Cleaner

I also recently purchased the Blackfire Interior Cleaner and I used it on my grey vinyl seats. It removed the grime on the seats and steering wheel. I received the Blackfire APC as a sample and I was very impressed with it. I am equally impressed with their Interior Cleaner. As a side note, another one of my weekend projects was to clean the dirt from the vinyl siding on the front of my house. At first I used a 1:1 Simple Green solution and the results were mediocre. Then I decided to try the Blackfire product and the grime came right off with minimal scrubbing.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: NEW Blackfire Interior Cleaner

Thank you both for giving these a try! They will all be available soon!