autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Microfiber Drying Towel Review - what would you like to see reviewed and how?

Quote Originally Posted by MattPersman View Post
    Hey bud congrats on the daughter coming ! I have a son due in November !

Get to drying. At least when they are little they don’t require much work lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks and congrats to you too! Very true about the less work at the infant stage, our 2 1/2 yr old daughter is a very strong minded little girl. Microfiber Drying Towel Review - what would you like to see reviewed and how? She's a blessing, but man she is a handful when she sets her mind to something. (Same for her mother and myself, so it's really our fault! Lol )

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Microfiber Drying Towel Review - what would you like to see reviewed and how?

Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    You just want free towels... Jk how did this workout? whats the best towel?
    I haven't used all the towels yet! Yes, free towels are nice, but I owe it to the vendors to do this review correctly! It's over $900 in towels. Microfiber Drying Towel Review - what would you like to see reviewed and how?

Here's a tesser from one from last night.

I'll release all the details and rankings when complete.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonguard View Post
    Well I checked but there's not any. You can contact them directly to U.K. They should have international shipping. Also they have brand detailing shops in the US I guess, so they might help. If you can't find, let me know.
    No luck on my end. I looked a few times and got nothing so any help you can provide is appreciated.

- Chris

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wgasa84 View Post
    Thanks and congrats to you too! Very true about the less work at the infant stage, our 2 1/2 yr old daughter is a very strong minded little girl. Microfiber Drying Towel Review - what would you like to see reviewed and how? She's a blessing, but man she is a handful when she sets her mind to something. (Same for her mother and myself, so it's really our fault! Lol )

Thanks bro! We got a 16 month old girl right now that’s like the energizer bunny. so we will be busy soon too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Good evening everyone. I regrettably am coming to you to say that the review will be postponed for some time longer. I fractured my ankle last Thursday while doing a favor for a friend. I made a poor judgement call by resting the tongue of a trailer on the ball hitch to be able to adjust the trailer jack pin another notch lower (set to high from a lifted truck). Well someone decided that they would kick/push the tongue onto the ball, but they didn`t realise I had not put the pin back in and the 3000lb trailer tongue (300lbs?) came slamming down on my lower thigh and that impact fractured the medial malleolus on my tibia (where it holds your angle together and gives your foot support). Ortho put it in a cast and THINKS i can get by without surgery/screws but only time will tell.

The fun part is in tomorrow second daughter is scheduled to join our family. I`m resourceful and quite stubborn so I`ll figure out how to hobble around so I can take care of my wife (c-section), infant and 2 1/2 yr old daughter. A knee cart and crutches will be my sporty mode of transportation for at least 4 weeks.
    I wish this post was me informing all of you that I was ready to post the full review. I WILL get the review done once I`m healed enough to wash our vehicles without risking damaging the paint or myself!

I'm already going a bit crazy not being able to do my normal routines, let alone wash our vehicles.

-Chris

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you get well soon. And lots of health for the wife and baby tomorrow.
    Bruno Soares

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BSoares View Post
    I hope you get well soon. And lots of health for the wife and baby tomorrow.
    Thank You! We can't wait to meet our little girl!

8. Thanks goldendodo19 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No rush man. Enjoy your new addition. My next girl is due in .March

10. Thanks wgasa84 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fly07sti View Post
    No rush man. Enjoy your new addition. My next girl is due in .March
    Thanks! March will be here fast!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456