Got a sample of this from AG to test out. It's been a while - I pretty much stopped detailing my cars during the long winter, so this is later than I intended.

Tried it on different materials in two different cars. The short answer is that it's a very good APC. Tried in the dash, on vinyl door panels, on some carpeted door panels, on some door jambs. It's a good cleaner that does NOT leave behind any discernible smell. This is huge for me - I very much dislike cleaners that stinkify whatever they just cleaned (looking at you, Opti Clean). It does have a smell from the bottle - it's similar to another cleaner I've used but I can't recall what it reminds me of.

I don't have a good side-by-side comparison with another APC. If I can find something dirty enough to test I'll do so. But I can say this: I had a drivers door panel in one car that looked ok and that I've cleaned many times before. But as I was testing this stuff I looked more closely and it seemed to have some embedded dirt. I got a small brush out and used BF cleaner. This panel now looks amazing. Pretty sure I've taking a brush to it before and it hasn't come this clean.

I can't say if BF that much of a better cleaner than the others, or just more concentrated. I tend to run my APCs as mild as possible - maybe a mistake on my part. This stuff cleans very well. In addition, on the black dash in my Sentra came out looking better than ever. Again, could be that I was more careful, could be this stuff is stronger than I typically use. (FYI, my go-to APCs are Opt and DG).

I'll try to do some side-by-side and up my concentration of the other two and see how they compare. I have a lot of Opt cleaner left and some DG to use up so I won't be switching soon. But this looks like a very good cleaner.

Here's a great review of this cleaner and the WG Vinyl and Rubber protectant.