autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Mckees37 2020 Cockpit Glass Cleaner Review

This is my review of Mckees37 2020 Cockpit Glass Cleaner. Nick was gracious enough to send me a bottle to try and I finally had the chance to test it on two of my vehicles.

Product Description:

Non-abrasive cleanser polish for interior windows
    Removes smoker’s film, vinyl and plastic fogging in a new car
    Grabs ahold of dust and dirt, releasing its grip from the glass so it can be wiped away
    Easy to use – apply with a soft microfiber or terrycloth applicator sponge
    Does not streak or smear
    Cost: $17.99 for 8 ounces

Application:

1. Apply using a soft microfiber sponge. Allow to haze for approximately one minute and buff.

I applied the Mckees37 2020 Cockpit Glass Cleaner with a micro fiber applicator pad. I worked the product in a cross hatch pattern and allowed to haze before wiping off with a short nap microfiber towel. The product was very easy to work with and was simple to apply. Removal was a breeze.

Thoughts and Observations:

Mckees37 2020 Cockpit Glass Cleaner did a great job of cleaning up my interior glass. On both vehicles I did my windshield and driver's and passenger side windows. I did not get a ton of grime and crud on my microfiber pad. This was probably due to the fact that I clean my interior glass weekly so any buildup was pretty mild. I can see this being a great product for neglected windows or for use on someone's car that is a heavy smoker. I can see using this product on a semi annual basis for well maintained windows for a deep cleaning. Mckees37 2020 Cockpit Glass Cleaner was super easy to work with. It had a very nice working time and was very easy to remove after hazing. I definitely recommend this for someone looking to clean accumulated crud and grime for neglected interior glass. The product does contain mild abrasives so it is not recommended for tinted windows. Another great product from Mckees37.

Pad after using on two vehicles:

Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mckees37 2020 Cockpit Glass Cleaner Review

Used this for the first time this weekend as well and found it to be a truly great product. I despise to clean interior glass because most glass cleaners require multiple applications to get the film off and not just pushed around. The McKee's 20/20 Cockpit Glass Cleaner did a fantastic job on one application.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mckees37 2020 Cockpit Glass Cleaner Review

Very nice review Pat! Thanks for sharing.
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team