autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: Kwazar Venus Super Compression Sprayer Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Thanks for the reply.
    You bet man. The knee pad is really great.

Post Thanks / Like

Had to give this thread a bump after using my kwazar today for a rinseless wash. Put a nice layer of Wolfgang Uber on the car just like in the photos so could wring out the microfiber a tad more. Just as much if not more Uber was on the car but did not have as much drip on the garage floor while working.

Absolutely love this sprayer, another thanks to Angus for the review.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops View Post
    Had to give this thread a bump after using my kwazar today for a rinseless wash. Put a nice layer of Wolfgang Uber on the car just like in the photos so could wring out the microfiber a tad more. Just as much if not more Uber was on the car but did not have as much drip on the garage floor while working.

Absolutely love this sprayer, another thanks to Angus for the review.
    Very cool! Happy to hear it

Post Thanks / Like

I can agree with this! I love mine so far. I have this one that I use for Iron-X, as it provides a far better product dispersion then the typical spray bottle does, and I have the 2L Pro+ Foamer. The foamer model works as it says it does, I just wish you didn't have to pump it so darn much. But, for how often I require(more like desire) foam, the Venus foamer does the job. It is FAR easier then getting out the foam gun and fussing with that. I used it last weekend with Iron-X snow foam soap and it works very well, so as long as you keep it pumped up. I plan to try Meguier's Hyperwash out of it tonight or tomorrow.

I highly recommend these products!

Post Thanks / Like

I bought one and got it today. Once I took it out of the box I took it to the kitchen to rinse it clean before putting my pre-soak mix for WGURW. I rinsed it and when I went to wipe it with paper total the brand name on the outside simply came off! Now my bottle is all white. I don't care that it's white but is it normal for it to wipe off like that? I have a normal 1L spray bottle from Kwazar and that stayed on the bottle just fine. The Venus sprayer seems to work fine other than that.

Post Thanks / Like

I use one for Iron-X, excellent product and great coverage compared to a regular spray bottle. I have their Foamer as well, I use that for PreWash and that too is a fantastic product. Can't go wrong with the Venus product line.
    2019 GLI 35th Edition DSG in Pure Grey w/ OEM+ IS38 turbocharger and various bolt-ons.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

I love my Kwazar pump sprayer. I have the blue one that says foamer, not sure what the difference is but I just use it with ONR or WG uber rinseless as a pre soak.

Like you said in your very detailed review, it's so accurate and precise you can pretty much hit anywhere on the panels that you want. And they don't tip over!

Get one when AG has a sale and totally worth the money imo. I want to buy a bunch of their smaller trigger sprayers too. The best around.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by idriveblackcars View Post
    I want to buy a bunch of their smaller trigger sprayers too. The best around.
    I bought 3 trigger sprayers. On the one hand, they are very expensive for sprayer. On the other hand, why aren't all sprayers made this way? It seems so obvious after you use one. I'll warn you that it's unpleasant to go back to a regular trigger sprayer after using a Kwazer. Hence my first point about the cost.

I Iron-X'd my car last night using the Carpro sprayer. Last time I'll ever do that again. No idea why I didn't use a pump or Kwazar trigger sprayer.
    2006 LR3 White // 2014 Boxster Agate Gray // 2012 Sentra Aspen White
    Sealant test resultsxxxxxDilution ratio chartxxxxxWheel cleaner info

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BSoares View Post
    I rinsed it and when I went to wipe it with paper total the brand name on the outside simply came off! Now my bottle is all white. I don't care that it's white but is it normal for it to wipe off like that?
    Really? Weird. Did you get it from AG? I've never heard of this happening before.

Quote Originally Posted by PouncingPanzer View Post
    I use one for Iron-X, excellent product and great coverage compared to a regular spray bottle. I have their Foamer as well, I use that for PreWash and that too is a fantastic product. Can't go wrong with the Venus product line.
    Sweet! I need to get one for iron-x applications, the non-kwazar brand pump sprayer I use for iron-x now just isn't as good. The fine adjustments of the Venus' spray nozzle really helps to conserve expenisve products like iron-x.

I love my Kwazar pump sprayer. I have the blue one that says foamer, not sure what the difference is but I just use it with ONR or WG uber rinseless as a pre soak.
    Ha. If you used a foaming product in your foamer you'd see foam. But since you're using it with a RW you don't.

Like you said in your very detailed review, it's so accurate and precise you can pretty much hit anywhere on the panels that you want. And they don't tip over!

Get one when AG has a sale and totally worth the money imo. I want to buy a bunch of their smaller trigger sprayers too. The best around.
    Totally agree! Kwazar makes great products

Quote Originally Posted by RippyD View Post
    I bought 3 trigger sprayers. On the one hand, they are very expensive for sprayer. On the other hand, why aren't all sprayers made this way? It seems so obvious after you use one. I'll warn you that it's unpleasant to go back to a regular trigger sprayer after using a Kwazer. Hence my first point about the cost.

I Iron-X'd my car last night using the Carpro sprayer. Last time I'll ever do that again. No idea why I didn't use a pump or Kwazar trigger sprayer.
    Seriously right? My hands hurt after using normal sprayers. Kwazars are worth the $.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh using ironX trying to go around an entire car with the "free" trigger is tourtue on the hands. And the coverage is splotchy at best.

These trigger sprayers are the very best hands down. I plan on buying a ton over the winter and only use Kwazar stuff pump and trigger from here on out.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast