autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How To Guide/Review: McKee's 37 Hydro Blue Sio2 Coating | Spray and Rinse Nano Coating

Ordered!

Smallest AG order ever: McKee's SiO2 + N914.

(The chemistry major in me wishes the label stated "SiO2" instead of "Sio2" )

Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time. (Voltaire)
    2013 TESLA MODEL S | Gyeon Syncro | Gyeon Cancoat

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How To Guide/Review: McKee's 37 Hydro Blue Sio2 Coating | Spray and Rinse Nano Coating

Amazing review Joe! I'll definitely give this stuff a try. I wonder if Nick could get something in the works like HydroFoam as well. I'd love to use it for maintenance washes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marc08EX View Post
    Dang... Amazing review as always Joe!!!

This product will definitely be one of my favorites. I loved hydro2 the moment I tried it. Can't wait to use this product.
    Joe has to be one of the better people on AG with his precise and knowledgeable reviews....THANKS !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Would this product be considered a true "coating?"

Tom

Post Thanks / Like

Great review! I'm definitely going to have to pick this product up to help me maintain my soon-to-be wife's vehicle. Our schedules are always so opposite that I never have time to do anything fully to the vehicle, and this would make my life much easier in protecting the vehicle between the seldom maintenance washes that it receives.

Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TMQ View Post
    Would this product be considered a true "coating?"

Tom
    Hey Tom!

Hydro Blue is a true coating, It contains SiO2 and leaves a blanket of protection over your paint. You can use Hydro Blue in many ways, It can be used as a stand alone product, Or for the maximum effect you can use Hydro Blue in conjunction with McKee's 37 Paint Coating.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Angus View Post
    Great review! I can't wait to pick up a bottle of Hydro Blue!!

Q: Do you need to be at all careful when spraying such a product near brakes? I've always been concerned my rotors becoming temporarily slick from over spray after such an application.
    Good question! You will be fine, it will not alter your brake performance whats so ever. few mists and your good to go!

Quote Originally Posted by TMQ View Post
    How many cars can you cover with one 16oz bottle?

Tom
    You can get many applications with the 16 oz bottle, I only used 3-4 oz to do the Audi. The Audi had zero wax/sealant on it as well, So if your using it to maintain your vehicle you wont need to use as much product, So you will certainly use less on a maintenance detail.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveT435 View Post
    Nice review, I've got this product on order along with some of the other new stuff. I'm assuming you've used CarPro Hydro 2 and Hydro 2 Lite. If so which product would you say this one is closer too as far as application process? I've used Lite and really like it and have never had any problems. I've read about some issues people have had with Hydro 2 applications.
    When you run out of the other's give Hydro Blue a shot its a great product.

Quote Originally Posted by jdubs View Post
    I'm impressed. Can't wait to try it out myself.
    its great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    Great review Joe. Can't wait to get a bottle and compare to Car Pro Hydro
    Thank you pat!

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Looks like Nick has been hard at work over there, WOW! I wonder if the name has anything to do with Nick's car, LOL!

I may have to get some of this at some point and use it for wheel protection, would make for a great test vs. Sonax wheel shield, hmmmm
    The McKee's team is doing a great job. The wheel protection it provides is pretty nice, your going to like it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kevincwelch View Post
    Ordered!

Smallest AG order ever: McKee's SiO2 + N914.

(The chemistry major in me wishes the label stated "SiO2" instead of "Sio2" )
    Lol, Does not matter if it was a small order you picked up both excellent products, I have really been enjoying N914 as panel wipe.

Detailing has got me really interested in the chemistry side of chemicals, I have learned alot from this side and cant wait to learn more. maybe you can school me one day!

Quote Originally Posted by haris300 View Post
    Amazing review Joe! I'll definitely give this stuff a try. I wonder if Nick could get something in the works like HydroFoam as well. I'd love to use it for maintenance washes.
    Thank you Harris!

its great stuff your going to like it, The McKee's team has been doing some killer stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by mrken1 View Post
    Joe has to be one of the better people on AG with his precise and knowledgeable reviews....THANKS !!!!!
    Thank you for the compliment and your support, I enjoy doing this articles/reviews alot. They take alot of time and patience but the response and conversation they provide with my fellow detailers make it all too fun.

Quote Originally Posted by JKDesign View Post
    Great review! I'm definitely going to have to pick this product up to help me maintain my soon-to-be wife's vehicle. Our schedules are always so opposite that I never have time to do anything fully to the vehicle, and this would make my life much easier in protecting the vehicle between the seldom maintenance washes that it receives.
    Thank you!

Yes this sounds like a dream product for your situation. It will leave durable protection that is a breeze to apply! let us know how you like it.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome review Joe! Looking forward to more my friend.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sicoupe View Post
    Awesome review Joe! Looking forward to more my friend.
    Thank you Si, more and definitely coming!

Sent from my C6743 using Autogeekonline mobile app

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast