autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any more Essence Plus reviews?

Hopefully Zach (ZMcGovern) @ DetailPeoria can do a review he normally does quite a few on coatings now that there is a new product and solution for repair coatings + lsp. One of the flaws preventing me from coating my car because when you want to polish something out you have to go through the coating process again. With a sealant a nice wash+clay+alcohol wipedown would get you there very quick.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Loach View Post
    For those of you with Essence Plus, what's the consistency been like for the formula? I'm getting pretty significant separation inside of the bottle, a lot of clear liquid at the top after it sits for a little bit, a bit mayonnaise like texture after shaking like mad. Does this sound normal?
    As long as it blends together, you should be ok.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k20trick View Post
    Hopefully Zach (ZMcGovern) @ DetailPeoria can do a review he normally does quite a few on coatings now that there is a new product and solution for repair coatings + lsp. One of the flaws preventing me from coating my car because when you want to polish something out you have to go through the coating process again. With a sealant a nice wash+clay+alcohol wipedown would get you there very quick.
    And that's why Essence Plus was formulated. Will hide some minor marring and leave behind some SIo2 for protection without removing your base coating.

Post Thanks / Like

They are claiming more than just a little protection when they say it will last up to a year. Have you seen Essence primer and Essence Plus not last or is that just speculation? When you apply Plus on top of the primer you are technically topping a coating of sorts.
    It hasn't been out long enough to determine its longevity has it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DBAILEY View Post
    They are claiming more than just a little protection when they say it will last up to a year. Have you seen Essence primer and Essence Plus not last or is that just speculation? When you apply Plus on top of the primer you are technically topping a coating of sorts.
    I assume you are directing your questions to me. Time will tell, but I won't be one of them because I have CQuartz as a base. You can do as you want, but I would never use Essence as a coating and expect it to last a year in a high UV area.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mr Rsurfer...

Haha i agree with u, lasting a year seems like..too good to be true...
    But, can it last..lets say a month or 2months?
    I just bought this stuff and havent use it till now.
    I appreciate your inputs on this product.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    I assume you are directing your questions to me. Time will tell, but I won't be one of them because I have CQuartz as a base. You can do as you want, but I would never use Essence as a coating and expect it to last a year in a high UV area.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Waxmode.
    I just bought essence plus 2weeks ago, and i dont see any separation from my product, or maybe havent?

By the way..
    I love love love all ur youtube videos, im hoping soon, you will do this Essence plus as a standalone sealant review and water test on ur youtube channel.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Loach View Post
    For those of you with Essence Plus, what's the consistency been like for the formula? I'm getting pretty significant separation inside of the bottle, a lot of clear liquid at the top after it sits for a little bit, a bit mayonnaise like texture after shaking like mad. Does this sound normal?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DBAILEY View Post
    Here is a essence twins chart from carpro like the TiO2 and UK ones that are around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I did a review of Essence Plus on Carpro's website not long back.

Two very nice qualities I noted and worth mentioning here, is that although a white creamy product, it left zero residues behind on black trim parts. And it worked really nice on plastics such as Head Light, and Tail Light Lenses, leaving behind a beautiful crystal clear high gloss finish, without the worry of abrasives harming a Lens UV Coating

10. Likes jeffreyp liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Markd51,

Recently i just purchased essence plus, im planning on using it as standalone sealant, on a naked prepped paint, my car isnt coated.
    What are ur thoughts about this product? can this thing last through months?
    Do i need to wait for this to haze before buffing off or it is a wipe on wipe off sealant?

Thanks for the sharing...

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD51 View Post

I did a review of Essence Plus on Carpro's website not long back.

Two very nice qualities I noted and worth mentioning here, is that although a white creamy product, it left zero residues behind on black trim parts. And it worked really nice on plastics such as Head Light, and Tail Light Lenses, leaving behind a beautiful crystal clear high gloss finish, without the worry of abrasives harming a Lens UV Coating

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast